Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: shaheenah

Hi,

I absolutely love this show and i really appreciate everyones efforts in in trying to update both the indian and us versions of the serial. I have do have one suggestion though. could you perhaps group all the video and written updates for the indian and us versions separates. It would make searching for them a lot easier. Other than that great job to all involved for keeping this site matained.

Hi there! thanks for appreciating our efforts!

Ok, umm, did you check the archive mansion? we have the written and video updates there.. right now, we are following the indian episode dates but the US videos are also included there.. do check it out!😳 we can help you out if you have some confusions or concerns!😃

for grouping it separately, ill discuss this with Kimi and get back to you on that!
Edited by Mikey.S - 17 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Jaans, how about we have a DOTW sign up?

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 17 years ago
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Jaans, how about we have a DOTW sign up?

Yuks

already had that jaan! we have 4 volunteers who do one per week for the month.😃
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mikey.S

already had that jaan! we have 4 volunteers who do one per week for the month.😃

Maybe you should put another sign up jaan, I'm sure you'll get more response this time.

Yuks

attitude03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear moderators or controllers:
I have a suggestion in my mind. In the archives section on top of each video or wrtten update, it will be a good idea if you write the description of that episode in one or two words. For example, ved's sangeet, hospital scene, sharda ji apologizes, wedding, bidai, anu falls from stairs, etc etc.

This will help people to locate the episode they want to watch. This is just a suggestion. Never mind if it's too much.
Edited by attitude03 - 17 years ago
Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: attitude03

Dear moderators or controllers:
I have a suggestion in my mind. In the archives section on top of each video or wrtten update, it will be a good idea if you write the description of that episode in one or two words. For example, ved's sangeet, hospital scene, sharda ji apologizes, wedding, bidai, anu falls from stairs, etc etc.

This will help people to locate the episode they want to watch. This is just a suggestion. Never mind if it's too much.

This is an excellent suggestion.👏
We'll try to work out something.

bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Does anybody know if there are any indian video updates for the last week? Thanks
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsbgirl

Does anybody know if there are any indian video updates for the last week? Thanks

the indian updates are there but not the videos..😭 videos this week are only usa based ones...
crazygirl85 thumbnail
the indian updates are there but not the videos.. videos this week are only usa based ones...

Does that mean that there will be no videos up for this weeks of dsk in India, or they will just take a while to to put up.
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygirl85

the indian updates are there but not the videos.. videos this week are only usa based ones...

Does that mean that there will be no videos up for this weeks of dsk in India, or they will just take a while to to put up.

Ill contact the video updater and ask if he was able to get any videos for this week in india. if not, then we will have to wait for the usa version to come out😃