Tues 01/05 - Krishna comes back 2 realtiy

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
glad 2 b doing the update today😛thanks Trini😛
A new day at Satyug, Krishna is doing the aarti around the house, she goes to the living room where her family is
Krishna - its a good day today, my 16 Mondays fast are finished, I prayed for Parth's long life as we are getting married, I am going to the mandir
Krishna looks towards the house's mandir and sees the candles aren't lit, she questions why and goes to light them, she brings everyone forward and they pray, Nutan sobs quietly, Nirvaan comforts her, Nutan then goes into a different room, Veera comes to her and comforts her
Nutan - I cannot see my daughter like this, we have to do something
Veera - we cannot do anything mom, if Krishna Di finds out the truth then she may go fully mad
Jati Bua is listening outside the room and thinks to herself that she has to take advantage of Krishna's state. She goes to Paras and tells him she has the perfect idea of how to get Krishna to know the truth, she tells him while the background music plays and nothing is heard. She then calls someone.
Scene change to Chaand's house, Chaand is looking uneasy, Mahendra is talking but she isn't listening properly, he asks if she went to visit Krishna
Chaand - yes I did, but i got as far as the main door and turned back around, I didn't have the courage to face her
Mahendra sits next to her
Mahendra - I understand what you are going through, its all because of that Veer, but he will get hanged (why must you keep reminding her😡)
He puts his arm around her when Kiran comes running, she kisses them both
Mahendra - until I am here no one can harm my family
Chaand smiles. The scene changes again to Satyug, the doorbell rings and Nirvaan goes to open the door, he sees a lot of people all dressed in white, he asks them why they have come and they reply they have come for Parth's "shok" ceremony, everyone is shocked
Neelkanth - but who called you lot over here?
Then Jati Bua comes with Paras holding Parth's photograph with a garland of flowers on it, he places it on the floor and tells Neelkanth that Parth was like a son to her (yeah right🤢) Neelkanth agrees
Neelkanth - ok then but we must do it before Krishna returns from the mandir
Everyone sits down in front of Parth's photo, Nutan and Neelkanth continuously look towards the door making sure Krishna doesn't come, the ceremony finishes and everyone gets up to leave, while they are leaving Krishna and Veera enter, Krishna is dazed
Krishna - what is going on?
Karan then comes seeing Krishna arrive, Jati Bua shows Krishna Parth's photo, Krishna gets shocked
Krishna - Parth's "shok", but you said Parth will be back Bapuji, Karan you said you spoke to Parth?
Karan - I lied
Krishna - you lied?
Karan - Parth will not be coming, he will never come
Krishna - what?
Karan - Parth is dead
Krishna starts mumbling that Parth has to come bac, Karan gets angry and slaps her bringing her back to her senses
Karan - Parth is no more, this is the biggest truth of your life
The phone rings, Krishna gets a flashback of the last time she spoke to Parth on the phone, then of Veera telling everyone that Parth's car crashed then of the police officer telling Krishna that Parth is dead. Krishna walks to the photo and kneels on the floor in front of it, words are ringing in her head and she faints.
Everyone is gathered in the hall, Krishna comes down all dressed in white, everyone looks upset, Nutan goes to her
Nutan - Krishna I cannot see you like this, but I am helpless that I cannot share your pain, but life goes on Krishna. But I cannot see you in these clothes, unless you want me to die before my time? seeing my daughter a widow before marriage? why are you wearing such clothes?
Krishna - there is no colour in my life
Neelkanth - was Parth everything to you? are we nothing?
Nutan - I beg you to live your life for us
Krishna - fate has given me a big blow, it will take time to recover
Nutan hugs her daughter. At night Nirvaan sees Krishna sitting down, he sits next to her and puts his head on her shoulder, both cry (wow what a sweet moment, I am totally loving this new Nirvaan😳) Veera brings Krishna downstairs, she sits her at the table then goes into the kitchen to get some food, but by the time she comes out Krishna has gone upstairs.
The next day Krishna is walking around the house when she catches sight of her parents looking very disheartened, she remembers what they said to her about living her life. Neelkanth, Nutan , Veera and Nirvaan leaving for the court when Krishna calls out to Veera, they turn around to see Krishna dressed ina yellow suit, everyone is relieved
Veera - Di we are going to the court house, will you come? your Part's killer will be punished today
Krishna - what difference will it make? Veer will get punished but it won't bring my Parth back
Veera - yes but it will give his soul rest, you must come
Krishna agrees and the family leave for the court house
Break
In court, the prosectuer comes forward
Prosecuter - the case is crystal clear, Veer killed Parth and tried to come off as innocent, but he made a mistake, he left his bracelet at the crime scene, this proves he is guilty
Veer looks very upset, the prosecuter questions him if there was anyone who can save him, Veer replies yes but he cannot say who, he is helpless. The judge asks the defence lawyer if he has a closing statement the lawyer refuses, the judge is about to announce Veer's sentance when the burkha woman shouts out to wait a minute. She stand up and lifts her veil and its none other that Chaand! everyone is shocked (aswell as me😕) Mahendra stands up and stares at her. Episode ends
Personal comments - I am even further convinced Veer was not behind Parth's death, if he was then why would Chaand help him? I think the night Parth disappeared Veer had gone to ask forgiveness from Chaand, thats how she knows he is innocent......my theory of Karan being behind this still stands strong😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
i am shocked that its chand her voice was different yesterday hmmm i wonder why she went to meet veer?? i am hoping they will find out tommorow that karan is behind all this
samantha_90210 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i knew it!!!!

if you look at the burka wali, her eyes and face complection look just lie chaand.

no shock to me!! 😆
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx yaar tuse gr8 ho 👏

Love Leena 😉
cute Aleesha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wasn't shock either
but i was surprised why did they open half of secret so early 😕

well Tahnkyou very much
tini826 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeeeeeeeeeey i was so damn right abt it being chand in my last post.i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. well i dont know the next story but hope its good. 😕
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update dear.

Well i m not shocked 2 c Chand in the Burkha as i was expecting this.

Shruti
kart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Chand still loves parth so she has kidnapped him with the help of karan.
teadybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think chaand can do this.but if that happens it will be a new twist in the story.
i personally like krishna's acting.she looked so nice in yesterday's episode.i loved the moment between nirvaan and krishna.
chaand's voice was changed to confuse us?
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx alotn for the lovely update,i too am shocked to know that it was chand in the burkha....gud to have the same krishna again...i hope parth comes back too..