Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahek-e-gulab thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ohhhh so cool our dearest ali bhaijaan ๐Ÿ˜†
my message :-
hey harshad i am pooja....love u as ali kya usool hai uske but its u n ur courage to play that character wid whole lot of diginity na zyada hasna na zyada masti karna...kitna mushqil hota hoga jab aaspas sab itni masti karte hai aur itne rules todte hai...but u rock!!!!

me wanna ask u-
1. how did u got d role of lrl by audition or dj's spotted u?
2. the usual question but i will make it this way...how did u feel when u got to know that u r gonna share screen space wid rajeev?have u seen his previous work?
3. ur best frnd on sets n off sets?

that's all from me...but lastly wish u all d happiness n love in life..keep rocking ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘ Edited by mahek-e-gulab - 17 years ago
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yahoooo.....I am so happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Harshad this is vaishali

GR8 to see U here!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ first of all Happy Birthday in advance Harshad๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Message for you..

Harshad u r very sweet n humble person.you have lot of fans following

Day by day Week end
Week by week Month end
Month by month Year end
But your fans following will never end
Your performance is too good in lrl.loved it so much.Wishing you all the best for your bright future.

Question for you

1- I love watching you and gazal together on screen in Left Right Left. Its one of the rocking show on TV. How do you guys manage to come up with such a awesome chemistry? i hope we get to see more and more romantic scene between U and pooja.

2-How do u feel to working with Rajeev khandelwal?

3-While doing LRL,what's your best memorable moment?

4-when will ali propose pooja?

Edited by lrl rocks - 17 years ago
CHERY13 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi harshad
        m cheryl here...first of all happy birthday in advance...u r toooooo cute and adorable...always be like this..plzz dont change urself...
my questions are:-
1.tel us something bout ur childhood...were u naughty??
the pranks u played????
2.how did u get lrl???
3.if not an actor then wat would u have been???
     this is all 4rm my side...all the best to u....keep smiling..... ๐Ÿ˜Š
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi harshad! i m ranita ๐Ÿ˜Š nd happy b'day in advance!

u r d most sweet n down 2 earth telly star i hav come across! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

here r my QS:

Q: did u always wanted 2 be actor?
Q: whoz ur favorite actor?
Q: plz share ur experience u hav had durin grasim mr india. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Q: who was ur 1st crush? (plz ignore dis qs if u want! ๐Ÿ˜› )
Q: r ur parents happy wid ur career choice?

thanx. wid lods of luv,
ranta
ur admirer ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lrllike thumbnail

hi harshad i am swathi here how r u๐Ÿ˜›hope u r fine๐Ÿ˜Š

thks a lot for comin on if as we where eagerly awaitin for this.i love ali n pooja jodi very much .it seems they r made for each other๐Ÿ˜‰.ali character is a difficult to perform bcoz more the simple the character more difficult it is to perform n u r doin a very convincin job๐Ÿ‘.its a very simple,charming ,boy next door kind of a character๐Ÿ˜ƒbut i thk more footage shd be given to ur character n hope tht this will happen in season 2 bcoz we would love to see more from ur character๐Ÿ˜›

thanks for being so nice towards ur fan๐Ÿ˜›we r always there for u๐Ÿ˜ƒ

many more happy retuerns of the day.this bday brin special happiness in ur life.god bless u

questions

1.to what extent u relate to ali's character

2.how was it workin wit rajeev

3.what ur dream role

4.ur fac co actor

5.ur most favourite scene n most difficult scene

6.what next after lrl?bollywood or continuance wit telly wood

7.how did u bag ali's character

8.how was the first day of ur shoot

9.how is the environment offscreen on the sets

10.what r ur likes,dislikes,hobbies n passions

11.what do u prefer to do in ur free time

12.did u really struggle to enter ths industry

13.r u a complete foodie

14.where do u see urself 5 yrs hence

15.who was ur first crush

Edited by lrllike - 17 years ago
Lrl_Diwani thumbnail
Hi Harshad...
Already know those things which i wanted to know from u..but still all the best for your I-F interview..
Bye!!!
Prenz~13 thumbnail

woww!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cool!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thnxxx IF n LRLF Dev Team!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My message for Harshad;

Hey Harshad! This is Prerna here!! I think you're doing a fantastic job playing Ali,which is in a sense a tough role to play. You have to play a character not much seen today in real life! Great work!!

My questions;

1)How difficult was it to portray two sides of Ali? One in which he is misled my Bhargav and the the other good side of him?

2)What made you take up Ali's role?

3)If you get a chance to play any other role inLRL,which role would you play?

4)Standard question, but cant resist asking! How is it working with Rajeev Khandelwal?!!

Well,dats it from my side!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thnxxx Dev Team once again!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Prenz~13 - 17 years ago
angelic eyes thumbnail

My msg 2 harshad....๐Ÿ˜Š

Firstly..... A very happy birthday Harshad.. ur b'day is on 17th as we know... wat r ur plans for ur b'day..??? any treat for fans like us..???๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Harshad I m Yojana๐Ÿ˜ƒ 4m Hydearabad.... I simply love u as ali... Ali is a true 2 life caharcter and that is what makes it soo diffenernt from other characters.... Ali simply makes my heart beat a skip and I cannot imagine anyone else other than you 2 have played it... u are the only one who cud have put soo much of life into the character and the subtelity wid which u play it makes it moreee special... I liked u as Karan in mamta and the differentiaton between Karan and ali was so evident as potrayed by you... though karan was negative there was sumthin special about him.. sumthin that cud touch anyone's heart as it did mine too......... I was really sad when u left mamata only 2 be happy 2 c u ali.... I was really Happy!! U r the sweetest and most simple and humble actor i have come across and I hope u will never change!! All I wanna say is u rock ans I hope u keep growing as an actor always... luv u loads and wishin u loads of success Harshad....

Lots of luv again......Yojana.....๐Ÿ˜ณ

My question 2 u is....

1) How do u react when girls say they adore u and ali....???

2)any msg 2 all dose IF LRLians ali fans like me who like u...??๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by angelic eyes - 17 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

hi Harshad

My name is Minnie. First of all Happy Birthday in advance๐Ÿ˜ƒ. may ur all the wishes come true. I m ur biggest fan, I love ur character Ali in LRL,u gave this character a unique identity๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Best of luck for ur future.Keep doing good work.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I want to ask only few questions frm u

1) In the starting of ur career u got a chance to work with Rajeev, Punit Isser, Sweta salve.What was ur experience to work with them?

2) r u planning to do any other show?

3) what do u think abt ur movie career?r u getting any offers?

4) U and Gazal make really a good pair. You both make a great chamistery on screen .what is ur experience to work with her?

5) who is the most close to u frm LRL team?

Thanx harshad for coming to IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago
LRLcrazy thumbnail
Hello Harshad,
this is Iram,one of your biggest fans & cadet ali is my favourite at KMA.your eyes,smile,in fact your entire face bears a childlike innocence & i think that's why u r so convincing as the truthful,honest,law-abiding ali.
all your scenes r plausible & something to watch out for.i know that in these copetitive times,its difficult for us to stick to our innocence & good sense of judgement,but i do believe dat somewhere deep within u,there still lives a ali.
may u reach the highest rung on the ladder of success,fame & fortune but don' forget to nurture that ali which prevails within your heart