trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the Chandrana family and Karan, the honorary member in the living room where Krishna is fretting because everyone is sitting still and watching her in a state of shock and dismay. She twirls around Sanwari, who looks hot in her fuchsia mirrored ghagra (pink is definitely her color), and then does some dance moves. Then she goes to Neelkanth and says to him, to tell everyone that it is her wedding, etc. she is very concerned about it, but she sounds like a woman with the voice of a five-year-old. Neelkanth comforts her, remembering what the doctor said, they have to make sure she avoids stress otherwise she won't recover. So he says that it will happen, the wedding will take place and then starts making things up to calm her down. Then Krishna gets excited and asks for Parth, I want to see him. So Karan says to her in soothing tones, come, I will tell you. Then he makes up a story about him saying that "Parth got a phone call, he had some business to attend to", that he will come in two or three days. Neellanth agrees to the story and goes along with it. Krishna believes what he says, and smiles.

The scene shifts to the Rajkot jail, where Veer is in custody. He is in a cell, his arms tied up above his head and they throw buckets of water on him and punch him repeatedly, trying to extract a confession out of him. The inspector saab interrogates him and asks Veer why he killed Parth, tells him to tell them. He tells Veer that all of the proof points to him. Veer, who is drenched and looking badly treated, insists that he didn't kill him, and that he isn't lying. They punch him again, trying to break him into admitting to the crime.

The scene shifts back to the Neelkanth house, where Veera and Koyal are doing puja in front of the household temple. Veera is holding the diya, lit up and doing arati and they are praying for Krishna. The sound of bells is played. Suddenly Nutan walks up to them in a bright orange sari and tells Veera off for doing puja. She says why are you two doing puja? and Veera, all shocked, answer back, that they are both praying for Krishnadi, and then Nutan launches into a speech and tells them that in this house, there is no praying. she is very upset. She says that as long as Krishna isn't happy, that they will not pay homage to God. That there is no God. Then Veera tries to argue with Nutan about the values they were raised with , that they grew up with God in their house and all, but Nutan won't hear any of it. She tells Veera that she sees the sorrow and the joy of this house. While she talks, she looks at the deities with a sense of anger and resentment, that they could let this calamity occur. She blows out the diya that Veera was holding, glares at the deities and walks away. Karan watches this entire scene and says nothing.

The scene shifts to Chand's house, where Mahindra is walking around and talking on his phone, while Chand sits preoccupied. Mahindra hangs up, asks Chand if she wants to go to court, (man they just got back from there during Nirvaan's trial!), and she isn't too enthused about it. He tells her "don't worry Chand", "the whole evidence against Veer is there", and to trust him. (what choice does she have, he is her kid's legal father). He then tells her, "you need to rest, to look after yourself, bye" and she says bye.

The scene shifts back to the Neelkanth house where Krishna is wearing a brilliant green salwar and comes down to see everyone going somewhere. She asks everyone where they are going. Nutan, Neelkanth, Veera, Nirvaan, and the sisters are headed for the courthouse for Veer's trial. Veera tells Krishna that they are going to the market. then Krishna says to Veera that there is a lot of work in the house and to stay. So Neelkanth says yes, and tells Veera to stay home with Krishna. (what a wise thought, she might try something stupid while they are gone). So Veera agrees to stay back and the rest of the family along with Karan (who was just setting up nirvaan the other day) goes to the Rajkot courthouse.

The scene shifts to the courtroom, where the prosecuting lawyer makes his argument in front of the judge, and then he turns in a plastic bag with evidence inside. Veer in the meanwhile, is standing in the witness stand, after having been presumed dead for a few months. Then the lawyer gives a closing argument confirming Veer's guilt. He asks "Mr. Veer, do you agree with this?" and Veer replies, "no, I didn't kill Parth. I just wanted to talk to him. I went there to wish him on his wedding day."

He flashes back to the scene where Parth is in his room, getting ready for his shaadi, and Veer comes in, Parth turns his head, and says, "Bhai you're alive?". He is shocked. Veer tells his brother, "as long as you don't forgive me, I have no peace of mind." He asks his brother for forgiveness. Parth gets mad and says to him, "some things in life can't be forgiven." then he lists the things that he did to Krishna. He punches Veer. (wow Parth you finally stood up to your bro) Parth then tells him off in a stern voice, and tells him to leave. Veer says remorsefully, "Parth I just came to apologize. I am not the original Veer that you knew. I am different". (yeah we know the first one was hotter!) Parth says hardly, "ok then if you mean it, go away from here." Veer gives him a gift. He says "if you take it, then I will know that you have forgiven me." He gives him the bracelet of Krishna that his father gave him. Then Veer finishes his story.

After hearing this, the prosecution says that it's a lie. Then Veer says, that he didn't kill Parth. Then the lawyer for the prosecution says that if you didn't kill Parth then how did the bracelet reach Parth. The lawyer points out that Veer loved Krishna and went to the sagai. then he went to the mehendi ceremony and wrote his own name on Krishna's hand as the groom's name. Veer then insists that the bracelet was a gift to Parth. As the lawyer questions Veer, a figure clad in a burkha and wearing kohl around her eyes is sitting in the back, listening to the testimony. Then the judge says, "the court is adjourned."

Back in the Rajkot jail, Veer is in his cell. The guard unlocks the door and tells him, "come on, someone is here to see you." Veer asks, "me, who has come for me?" He brings Veer to a dark deserted room to meet the visitor. It is a girl, the same one from the courtroom dressed in a burkha. The girl asks Veer why he didn't use her name in court when he gave his testimony. Veer says sadly, "How could I use your name? If I do that, then your life will be over. It will become a storm." Then the girl says to him, "and if you don't use it, then yours will become a storm." Veer says bravely that "today I didn't commit any crime. God above agrees with me." He tells the girl to go and not to tell anyone the truth, don't reveal this secret. He says to "go from here, just go." He then brings his hands together, and says "my hands are together before you, this is my last request, please." Then the burkha-clad girl lifts her veil and then brings it down as a gesture of agreement and then leaves. The camera freezes on Veer's face.

*I have to say, Veer is really a different man now that he's back from the dead. too good to be true? I think so. Is Karan guilty? I think so. and I feel sorry for Chand, it must be a huge strain on her keeping the father of her child a secret.*

Thanks everyone, you're awesome! p.s. Gaurav's Love will do the update for tomorrow's episode, May 1st. Thanks mate!

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tini826 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the burka gurl might be chand. wat say guys. by the way wonderful update. keep up the good work 👏 👏
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderful update. great epi btw.
nikki79 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the rest of the family along with Karan (who was just setting up nirvaan the other day) goes to the Rajkot courthouse.

lol. your comments were funny!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏 Wonderful update. Esp. uye comments. 😆 😆 😆
Please continue updating. 😳
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
missed the epi yday so was relying on ur update.....i still think karan is behind alll of this....n wonder who this girl is...maybe veer was with her while he was presumed dead? neways yeah ill do todays update.....thnx 4 the update hun
Rajji15 thumbnail
girl in burqa is chaand for sure they showed the blue saree n' the blue bangles which chaand was wearing wen mahinder said he was leaving for the courthouse
Edited by Rajji15 - 17 years ago