khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ahem,

Okay when Amit (the protagonist) was taking a picture of Rudra (Vampire), on his camera phone.. everyone could see Rudra on the phone.

But when the Professor saw Rudra in the mirror he couldnt see him...

So can you take pics of them?? I thought you couldnt.. hehhe this is my knowledge on them.. Nothing!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i noticed too! 😆 also is rooh going to continue next week? it seemed like the story isn't over yet
*_§ñ€Hå_* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol. sooooooooo true. big blooper. they jst neva tink
undertakermania thumbnail
Blooper?..man all these serials are soo cheesy...so bad...I guess third rate production team and third class director has taken up the helms... the special effects are straight out of Ekta kapoors serials.. (slow Motion,showing the same scenes again and again to show some impact (god knows what), cheesy effects like camera rolling around the person who would be dying (rooh latest)). I mean how bad this can really get. Zee horror show was bad no doubt but it had its moments... heck Aahat earlier episodes when it first started were really really good...now it seems everyone follows the same trend may it be Aahat, Rooh or Sshh...Is it the quality of the audience that watch it or do they take us as a illiterate cheap audience... no one knows...
sadeka thumbnail
yaar mujha Aahat deakhani hai lakin ya sab mein na deakhi hui hai 😭
sadeka thumbnail
yaar mujha Aahat deakhani hai lakin ya sab mein na deakhi hui hai 😭

by girl Gulab