Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: tafarruz

OH CRAP!! UR RITE!! Theres a state Mississipi or is it Michigan?😕 anyways one of those state has a city starts with the letter A and that city is #1 Haunted town in the country. There r lots of documentaries made about this town and shown on Discovery Channel and National Geographic Channel.....as far as gettin rid of spirits....NO WAY!! I wanna c a spirit Aatmas and I are HOMIES ya knoe!😆😆

🤣🤣🤣 Taff do you watch that program on Discovery...urmm it's called 'A Haunting.' Most of those documentries are from the US! You know the footstep thing that happened to you well a lot of similar events happen in those documentries too. Well good luck to you and your 'Homie' 😆 Tell me if you live to tell anymore tales.😉

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arghhh bro when will u stop watching horror films 😭 ..u keep on thinking abt these and Nagins..tum kabhi sudharne nahi wale..this is all because of those horror shows 😡 ..
moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these things used to happen to me a few years back

whenever i used to visit my native place i used to see faces at window in the night.........later in the morning it turned out to be a branch of a tree

also at night when i m alone.......i used to feel tht something is following me.......i never found out wht it was though........

in these circumstances i never used to get sleep ......so in order for me to sleep wht i do is i chant the hanuman chalisa and om namah shivay manytimes in my mind .........stop thinking everything else and then i wont know when i sleep i will come back to the senses only next morning.........when its daytime no such feleings happen to me

so u do the same thing..........chant something of ur faith and put ur mind completely into it.........u will get rid of such feelings eventually as it happened to me 😊

hope this helps......................
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats scary! ... are yuo the only one hearing all these strange noises or everybody at ur place is hearing it? 😕
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

arghhh bro when will u stop watching horror films 😭 ..u keep on thinking abt these and Nagins..tum kabhi sudharne nahi wale..this is all because of those horror shows 😡 ..

Good point, too much horror films could be why you heard the ghost walking next to you. It's good to be imaginative, however sometimes being too imaginative can lead to bad side-effects.😛