something i wanted to share

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

this is soooooo wierd guyz...

of late, i hear voices @ night.......YES ITS TRUE.......i hear voices @ night and then wen i turn the lights off in my room....i hear strange noises...and last saturday night was the SCARIEST night ever......i got up @ 2am and went to grab a glass of water frm the kitchen......and i saw my parents' door was open so i went to close it cuz i wanted to watch TV too πŸ˜› so as soon as i touched that door and started to close it......I HEARD THIS HUUUUUUUUGE FOOTSTEPS COMING CLOSE TO ME.....and i felt it too......i felt the floor was shaking a litte.....i thought it was my mom or dad coming towards me from the bathroom or sumtin.....but then i turned around and saw them sleeping......i was sooo scared the foot steps sounded very angry,,,and i felt a strong air pressure pass by my shoulders!πŸ˜•

yeaaaaaaa....jus wanted to share that!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh my god ... be careful /// πŸ˜• ..tell if it happens again
Rachelle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Was it a stormy night and the window in any room was open that u didn't know. There should be a logical explanation...
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachelle

Was it a stormy night and the window in any room was open that u didn't know. There should be a logical explanation...

i agree...there should be a logical explanation....scary though....i don't wanna get nightmares now..lolπŸ˜†

Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...scary!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜• be careful Taf, u dont know what lurks in the dark.... πŸ˜•
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachelle

it was a peacful calm night with full moon
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

aha! u see, it was a full moon. U know usually on full moons, bad things happen. It has actually been scientifically proved. which is debateable....but its scary anyhow.πŸ˜•

Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MereJannuSyeed

aha! u see, it was a full moon. U know usually on full moons, bad things happen. It has actually been scientifically proved. which is debateable....but its scary anyhow.πŸ˜•

My teacher told me that people start to act crazy when its full moon and they say were wolfs come and stuff thats why scienists said that full moon means ...

and tarfuz don't worry its ur imagnation thats makes you think same thing use to happend to me but until i knew that it all ....

make sure that you have something of your god in ur room also😳

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tafarruz

Taf u sure it wasn't MLS in ure houseπŸ˜†. Enough jokes..what religion are you? In my home we did this thing before we moved to get rid of any spirits etc. Maybe that might help. You live in the US? They seem to have a handful of ghosts.πŸ˜›

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Taf u sure it wasn't MLS in ure houseπŸ˜†. Enough jokes..what religion are you? In my home we did this thing before we moved to get rid of any spirits etc. Maybe that might help. You live in the US? They seem to have a handful of ghosts.πŸ˜›

OH CRAP!! UR RITE!! Theres a state Mississipi or is it Michigan?πŸ˜• anyways one of those state has a city starts with the letter A and that city is #1 Haunted town in the country. There r lots of documentaries made about this town and shown on Discovery Channel and National Geographic Channel.....as far as gettin rid of spirits....NO WAY!! I wanna c a spirit Aatmas and I are HOMIES ya knoe!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†