DOTW:Who is the culprit Veer or Karan!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

We are back with a this week's 'Discussion Of The Week'

Lets see what are your views๐Ÿ˜›

Below are the topics for Discussion.

'Kya yeh sach hai'๐Ÿ˜ญ-As we all know Parth's car has met with an accident & he is said to be dead but the question is, is Parth really dead?๐Ÿ˜•

'Gunhegaar Kaun-Who is the culprit'๐Ÿ˜›-Veer is being blamed for Parth's accident but do you think Veer is really responsible for it?

'Golmaal Hai Bhai Sab Golmaal Hai'๐Ÿค”-Karan didn't even let Veer speak a word in his defense & started to beat him.Has Karan really changed or is it fake act?

So now we want to know your views as to what do you think about the various development that happened in the show this week๐Ÿ˜Š

Note:I request the members not to do any personal attack on any celebrity/member or use any offensive/foul language.

Enjoy & Have Fun๐Ÿ˜›

Regards,

BAYPD Dev Team

Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting topic shruti.......n no i doubt parth is really dead, hes a major character in the show n i doubt the creative heads would risk losing him....n well answering your other questions I think Karan was the one who came to parth's room that night n kidnapped him, drove his car over a cliff with his stuff in there n blamed it on Veer.....he had to have known Veer's story otherwise he wouldn't have had any alibi......i doubt hes changed cuz he woulddo nethin 2 get Krishna.....we'll see what happens
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay im going out on a limb here, but I don't think its either of them! I think that to add some spice to this twist that the culprit will turn out to be either Chand or Karan's grandmother.
I can't forget the fact that Chand was in love wit Parth, maybe when she realised that if he married Krishna, that he then could never be her's she fliped and had him killed. Hey stranger things have happened in soaps!
Or it could have been karan's grandmother cos she knew how much her grandson loved krishna, and also realised that only krishna's love for Parth stood in the way of the two of them becoming one.
So she did the unthinkable and murdered Parth. No more Parth, means no more love for Krishna. Meaning there is nothing standing in karan's way.
Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As we all know Parth's car has met with an accident & he is said to be dead but the question is, is Parth really dead?๐Ÿ˜•
No..I don't think he is dead......they didn't even show his dead body๐Ÿ˜•......he is one of the main characters.....he can't die

Veer is being blamed for Parth's accident but do you think Veer is really responsible for it?
I don't think Veer is responsible.......its either Karan or some third person who knows Veer's past and is trying to trap him๐Ÿค”.......but the way Karan behaved when Veer was trying to say something, it looks like Karan is the real culprit......or maybe Karan got parth kidnaped and traped veer๐Ÿ˜•

Karan didn't even let Veer speak a word in his defense & started to beat him.Has Karan really changed or is it fake act?
Can't say much about Karan.....well, it looks like he is faking...can't digest his goody goody behaviour๐Ÿ˜•

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suki11

Okay im going out on a limb here, but I don't think its either of them! I think that to add some spice to this twist that the culprit will turn out to be either Chand or Karan's grandmother.
I can't forget the fact that Chand was in love wit Parth, maybe when she realised that if he married Krishna, that he then could never be her's she fliped and had him killed. Hey stranger things have happened in soaps!
Or it could have been karan's grandmother cos she knew how much her grandson loved krishna, and also realised that only krishna's love for Parth stood in the way of the two of them becoming one.
So she did the unthinkable and murdered Parth. No more Parth, means no more love for Krishna. Meaning there is nothing standing in karan's way.

I like your theory, very original! I think it was Nishant. Just kidding!!

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting discussion. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Parth is alive, I think he's alive but someone has kidnapped him.

I think Veer has really changed he's is not the real culprit, because of his past mistakes someone is trappnig him.

110% Karan has not changed, He's the real culprit and blaming Veer for it. He's only acting, i'm sure he palnned Parth's accident and blaming Veer.
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 17 years ago
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
parth is alive since we didnt get to see the body
karan is guilty for "killing" parth because he didnt let veer speak out
veer is innocent he seems good since he got back
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
after watching todays epi im am convinced veer is innocent lol siku11 ur theory sounds goood....i wud laugh if it was true ๐Ÿ˜† but yeha my vote still goes 2 karan or a third party....grrr lets seee wat happens n wat chaand has 2 say
S.Omar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Karan is the real culprit. His goody-goody image is too good to be true.
kaursingh thumbnail
I think vir is culprit only because when Chand was fainted down he must have gone at that time to kill Parth.So once again he has used Chand for his dirty motives.