mvjagannadh thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, just watched the episodes.

When veer's father says veer is the culprit for Parth's accident, does anyone notice, when veer was trying to say something, he got beaten up from Karan.

Do you think Veer is the real culprit or KARAN?

Anjani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yahoo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Veer is the real culprit.
zaara006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its sumthin 2 do with karan coz he did act abit strange... strated beating veer up an kept sayin tel the truth!!!! so i think he may have dun sumthin.... thinkin that if he cudn't get krishna wen he was bad myt as wel get her when he is possibly acting 'good'.

Rajji15 thumbnail
I tink it has somethg to do wid paras and jati bua remember today a lady came to meet veer in the jail....i dont knw if anyone noticed it was chaand....i assumed cuz wen she first comes in she is shown wearing a blue saree from the bottom of the burqa....and then jati bua swicthed the kundali's during chaand and mahindra's wedding....n' then today veer saying he doesnt want to destroy her life....mayb karan is behind the dissappearence... but it also has smthg to do wid chaand and veer.....mayb she luvs him or smthg....cuz he waz wid her wen parth's accident happened.....very confusing 😡