With Love from DK to AA P53 Part - 2 Pg70

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This one is for you Jyoti - After DK fake marriage theories.............

As per prediction made by Mansi, DK come home with exchanged garlands at the mandir and tell NT that they couldn't wait any more and that they have married. They appologise NT is more than happy. She insists that they at least throw a grand party and that all the arrangements must be personally seen to by Ameesha!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Kaajjal goes to her room and then can't find her clothes and stuff. Well chachiji is too fast as soon as she heard about DK marriage she moved all Kaju's stuff into Dev' room and Paua is shifted to kaju's room!!!!πŸ˜† (Wow chachiji you are fast!!!) She leads kaju to her new room and leaves her to get dressed for the big occassion. She rolls her eyes and takes a long look at Dev's picture and asks for forgiveness. she also prays to Ganubhaiya asking him to put enough sense into this Raju and hopes for his own good that he does not misbehave or else....... she goes in the bathroom to change and here Dev enters peeping into the room slowly first and thanks God all's clear. He takes a towel from his cupboard and turns to enter the bathroom and at the same time Kaajjal is about to come out when they both bump into each other. Kaajjal is wiping her wet hair and Raju/Dev has discarded his shirt leaving him in an undershirt (baniyan) with a towel around his shoulder. She loses her balance and is about to fall when he grabs her arms and prevents her from falling and she grabs his bare shoulders. For a moment they are lost in each other's eyes. Raju/Dev is staring at her wet hair and her trembling lips and her deep eyes, while Kaajjal is lost in Dev's eyes. They suddenly regain consciousness and both split apart, R/D mutters "woh, woh sorry I didn't know you are in the room else I would have come later. Chachiji told me you were down with mataji, so......." Kaajjal cuts him off saying "If you even think of anything vulgar in that dirty mind of yours, you be ........." Dev silences her by pointing a finger at her, "Madamji listen, you might think I am the most lowly person on the face of this earth but I have a lot of self respect. And don't forget this marriage thing was your brilliant idea. I did not want this to happen. Aaapko aapka Dev mubarak. I am happy with the memories of my champa-chameli. you are nothing for me. I am speaking the truth. I was told that you are with mataji and that's why I came here to get dressed and leave so that you can have the room all by yourself. Jai Ramji Ki" He leaves an astounded Kaajjal and goes into the bathroom. Kaajjal leans against the wall and fights for some control while R/D here leans against the door and thinks "I hope I convinced her and closes his eyes tight so as to erase the beauty of Kaajjal and her wet hair. But he can't and smiles to himself. Rangeele, Dev, Rangeele. You are Rangeele. He shakes his head and changes quickly. He comes out first peeping around the door, and finds the room empty and comes out only to find Kaajjal outside in the balcony all dressed and waiting for him. she has Dev's picture in her hand and is staring at it with the usual tears in her eyes. R/D sees her and she is an epitome of beauty. He is seeing her in a saree for the first time. From head to toe she is dressed in red. Red rubies and diamonds in her ears with matching necklace. Her red sari is scintillating and he simply stands there and stare at her beauty. She also has the red glass bangles on her hands. Thos chudis. He closes his eyes again and can't seem to stop himself. "Ahem, ahem are you ready to go down" she looks at him and again is mesmerised to see dev in him. All dressed up neat and proper in a jet black tuxedo with a stark white shirt and red bow-tie and red cummerband. He reminds of how handsome Dev looks. She closes her eyes with the memories of Dev and suddenly feels his touch on her arm. she opens her eyes to find Raju taking her arm and she pulls away. "We are alone. Limit your acting to this when we are only out among other people. Remember you are not my husband......" R/D pulls her to his chest and looks down seducingly at her and she is confused. He kisses her forehead and cheeks and is about to bend and kiss her on the lips when she raises her hand to slap him, just then she hears a giggle and sees chachi is standing near the door and peeping in. Her raised hand goes to R/D shoulders and she hugs him back albeit with tears in her eyes and an apology on her lips for Dev.

Chachi goes away and R/D pushes her and warns her never to slap him. "I am doing this as I promised you I shall play my part and I as a brother love Paua very much. Nobody is more than my little brother, not even you madamji" Kaajjal realises that this attraction that she is feeling for Raju is because of his similar looking face of Dev and that is the reason why she is getting so antagonised against Raju. she appologises to him and that stuns him to a stop midway. He looks at her gapingly and she asks him "What's wrong? why are you gaping at me like this?" He replies by pinching himself and syas "Bhoot ke muhse Ram Ram"............

I have to go now. I shall continue on this later on. I hope you enjoyed this. Now wait for the Suhaag Raat!!!!!!

Well the whole scene is set and the party is in full swing.

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Autumnji, you're brilliant! BTW, I've started reading your FF, I'm on page 7, and its wonderful!!! :)

Please do continue this soooon, we'll be eagerly waiting! :)
behl thumbnail
Wov atuman you are brilliant. App tho badi romantic wala nikli( iam sorry my hindi is bad, i mean app badi chuparosthum nikla, but you got such good stuff) , O man thnak you so much keep post this kind of stuff till monday so that we could able to survive...........

I mean your's today's post's rock......................... πŸ‘ Edited by behl - 17 years ago
cool_rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r sol good! waiting 4 next post!
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘

brilliiant'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! superrrrrrrrrrrbbb

cant waiit continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ
kaju.patel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg... autumnleaf... **SPEECHLESS** lol... that was really nicely said... i could see it all, you described it with such detail i could see RR/D and Kaajjal enacting it all out... i cant wait for the suhaag raat now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Hasnain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome autumleaf, i wished this hapened in the serial too, the writers need to get some ideas from you really.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Wowww u dedicated the post to me Autumn 😳 i don't believe it 😳 i m feeling priviledged πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ...but wonderful analysis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i can imagine all bathroom stuffs happening 😍 ,now get on with the suhaag raat act fast 😑 πŸ˜‰ 😳 ,i m really getting desperate now πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ,between i hope they show us lots of flirtings and kissings and huggings 😍 😍 and also some lovey-dovey slaps by kaju 😳 😳 between i hope NT send them somewhere out for their suhaagraat and midway their car breaks down and rain also starts and yes most important kaju should wear transparent clothes without dupatta πŸ˜‰ and finally they end up in a tabela 😍
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow jyoti mind blowing idea. Okay expect your Tabela scene for the suhaag raat as this post is dedicated to you. Ideas will be yours and elaborations mine!!!! πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Wow jyoti mind blowing idea. Okay expect your Tabela scene for the suhaag raat as this post is dedicated to you. Ideas will be yours and elaborations mine!!!! πŸ˜†

yup the deal sounds fineπŸ˜ƒ