April 25th update- "Cracking up"

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the scene where Viraj has just brought his son Veer to Neelkanth's house. He throws Veer onto the floor in front of everyone, then he pulls his head up by the hair, and says, "this is Veer." (Yeah I would think everyone would know that since he was previously engaged to Krishna.) Everyone in the room is shocked. (wouldn't you be if your fiance came back from the dead.) then Viraj says today he is ashamed that this is his son. That if it wasn't for him, Parth would be alive. He gets angrier and angrier and unable to restrain himself, he shoves Veer to the wall repeatedly. Neelkanth, upset, says to Viraj, "I can't understand anything." Viraj says he will explain. Then he says that he knew Viraj was alive. At his house, Veer says, "Papa" and comes to him. Viraj said, "Veer you are alive?" and hugs him warmly. He then tells him he isn't happy to see him. He asks why he is here. Veer tells him it's to ask for forgiveness for his mistake. Viraj tells him it wasn't a mistake, it was a crime. That Chand's life was ruined as a result. Veer says that children are forgiven for their errors and he pleads with his father to forgive him just once. Viraj says "ok I will forgive you. But I want you to go far away from Parth and Krishna. As long as you're single, I don't want to see you. He folds his hands together and says to him, "Veer you father stands in front of you with folded hands". Veer says ok, I will go but just forgive me. I am waiting for your forgiveness papa.

After finishing his sad tale, Viraj then says loudly that this is a criminal etc. He lambasts Veer for the death of Parth. Veer exclaims, "This is a lie, I didn't kill Parth!" Mahindra, watching Chand's reaction to all of this, goes to her side and tries to comfort her. She looks very nervous. Veer says, this is true that I went to Parth, but I went to ask his forgiveness. Then Karan gets mad, and yells, "you bloody cheater, do you think you are making us stupid?" He slaps him several times. Karan says to them not to believe him and that he will tell the police. Then he calls them on his cell and tells Neelkanth that he has called the police over. then Viraj, unable to bear anymore, disowns Veer. Veer is sad at this, and also because noone believes him.

The police arrive to take Veer into custody. Viraj says no I don't want to see this, what my son is doing. He is my blood. My one son killed the other. I know he got rid of Parth. Viraj expresses regret and then asks Neelkanth for forgiveness.

Then Krishna says to Viraj, uncle, where are you going uncle. Parth, where is Parth? Karan looks on sadly. she asks Viraj why Parth didn't come. She says everyone told her that Parth is gone, but it isn't true. the police have no proof. But she has proof he is here. Her atman. Parth isn't dead he is alive. all the while she is a deluded girl dressed in her bridal finery. then Viraj says "proof." He takes a ring and says this is proof. He gives her the engagement ring that was found at the site. He asks her, what could be bigger proof than this? Then they show flashbacks to the sagai ke rasam in black and white. Parth looked so hoxy in it. He says softly to her, Parth isn't here beta. Hearing these words, Krishna has a fainting spell. Karan exclaims, "Krishna!" and goes to support her.

The moon rises over a night sky in Rajkot, and the doctor in the house tells Nutan and Neelkanth that she is stressed out. That he gave her an injection for her fatigue but they have to watch that she doesn't have too much stimulation. Krishna is sleeping in her room, still dressed in her red ensemble. Nutan puts her hand on Krishna's head, worried about her daughter.

The scene changes to Chand's house, where she is sitting opposite Mahindra. Mahindra goes over to her, sits next to her and tells Chand he knows how she scary it was to see Veer again. He understands. then he tells her not to worry in a firm voice, that Veer will pay for every crime he has committed. This is my promise. And just relax. (Yeah, that's easy for him to say, he isn't the one carrying Veer's unborn child.)

The scene changes back to the Neelkanth house where everyone is dressed in all white apart from Jati bua who wears an aqua sari and the sisters in their colored outfits. White is the color of mourning in India. They are all downstairs. Krishna still in her bright red getup, walks down the stairs happily, wearing gold payals which tinkle when she moves. Krishna is all hysterical now, havnig woken up from her nap, and looks at everyone. She asks them why everyone is sitting down all quiet, as if someone has died? She laughs. Paras just smiles strangely, because he knows she is off her rocker. Krishna asks to put mehendi and for people to sing shehnai and dance. She takes Sanwari, who is dressed in a fuchsia colored ghagra, to dance with her in a circle. Nutan and Neelkanth just watch sadly. Karan looks upset, he rubs his eyes, unable to see her this way. Nirvaan shares the sad expression. then Krishna dances with him as well. She asks everyone else why they don't dance, that today it's Krishna's wedding with Parth, that all of Rajkot should dance. She laughs strangely again. It is as if she is a child, but a strange one. She then tells Neelkanth that Bapuji I know why you're upset , you think I will leave, but Parth will definitely bring her back to visit and bring her every day. Then she asks why isn't he here? Neelkanth just looks at her, knowing she is going off the deep end.

*Today's episode was a shocker. First Veer comes back and Krishna goes off, psychologically speaking. I am already going through Parth withdrawal. I hope Vedant makes it back this year.*

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
👏 👏 👏 Thanks,

I am sure Karan has a hand to all this