karan bali has something to do....

blomma thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i actually think karan bali has something to do with parth disapperance....the way karan behaved when veer was abt to say something....๐Ÿ˜• think so...such a change in karan it is just to good to be true

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i was also thinking along the same lines while watching todays episode......or maybe we're just jumping to conclusions....but hopefully we'll find out soon
Angelic_J thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know who's to blame but i'm pretty sure Veer isn't the real culprit๐Ÿ˜ณ It's most likely someone else who knows about veer's past and is trying to frame him๐Ÿ˜ก

goodkashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that it is paras not karan bcoz i love to see karan with krishna
Edited by goodkashish - 17 years ago
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was also thinking karan may have something to do with the whole thing.. i think he was the "tum" that parth was staring at his room door. it couldnt be veer becuz parth would say "aap" or "bhai" right... haha ok i dunno if thats too far fetched :P
tanushree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you have a point srkfan. it could be true1
cute Aleesha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think that Karan did something to Parth cuz when Veer was abt to say "sachaai to yeh hai" just then Karan slapped him and called the police.Veer was gonna say something but Karan made him quiet. ๐Ÿ˜•
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also feel that karan has something to do white it -- because why didnt he let veer speak ๐Ÿ˜•