24th April update- Krishna flips out!

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome back Rach, and thanks so much for the wishes everyone!

We rejoin the scene in Neelkanth's living room, where they have all just found out that Parth is dead, and then Krishna just laughs in reaction to what she has just heard from Veera. She starts laughing strangely and says "Parth stop joking where are you?" then she keeps calling "Parth", "Parth" and tells Veera that nothing happened. All of the sisters try to hold her still, but she struggles and runs out of the house to the car. Neelkanth is very sad to see her this way, and cries and says, "Krishna" after her. Karan, wearing a deep wine-colored sherwani that really suits him, runs after Krishna, and calls her. Krishna says she wants to go and Karan is like ok, just come in. and then he drives her, along with Veera and Mahindra to the mandap.

The scene shifts to the mandap where nearby is the burnt wreckage of the car. An already unstable Krishna sets eyes on the badly burned car and runs to the edge of the cliff and calls out Parth's name. Karan goes to the policeman and asks him what happened, how did this happen. The policeman saab tells him that there was a big accident and I looked at the car registration to identify the body and next of kin. Then he says "I tried to find Viraj Jadeja, but couldn't locate him." The accident was so bad that noone could have survived it. "Mr. Parth is no more." Krishna starts shouting "my Parth is alive!" and starts babbling nonsense. Karan tells her, "Listen to me" but she is out of it. They all take her in the car and drive off.

Mahindra calls Neelkanth to let them know what they found out, and says that Parth is not in this world.

The scene changes to Neelkanth's house. Mahindra comes back first. then the scene changes to the mandap where Viraj has just arrived and he goes to the car wreck. The policeman gives him a bag with things in it, he tells him these are the things belonging to the guy. It contains a copy of Parth's driving license with his picture on it and also his burned wallet. It also has a piece of Veer's gold chain, which he recognizes as the one he has given him months back.

The scene shifts back to Neelkanth's house. Karan and Veera take Krishna back to the house, where people are packing up the decorations and props. Krishna yells "why are they taking back the roop ki shaadi, why are they taking the mandir for the wedding". she still can't process what has happened. She then goes to her room and starts coughing and then tries to phone Parth. Neelkanth is so upset he closes his eyes in pain.

Downstairs in front of the temple, Nutan is very angry at the deities. She says to the image of Krishna, my daughter has never done anything wrong, why is this happening. In her room, Krishna is still calling Parth and obviously noone is answering the line. Then back downstairs, Nutan says to the Durga deity, Ma you are also a mother, why dont you understand my pain. Krishna keeps phoning Parth trying to get a response and Veera cries watching her. Nutan says passionately to the Durga deity, "I light your diyas, why do you do this to us? As long as my daughter isn't happy, I won't light your lamps in my house" and snuffs out all of the flames over the diyas. Neelkanth sees this and says "We need to stay strong Nutan", but of course Nutan is too angry to listen. He says, "we don't know where Viraj is, has his phone come?"

In the meantime, Viraj is driving his car on the road. the scene changes back to the house, where Jati bua in a deep raspberry sari says dramatically, "God knows what is in Krishna's kundli. first it was the sagai, then it was Veer. then with Parth see what has happened." she says in her pretentious tone, "I don't know how many wil be harmed." Veera, wearing a canary yellow salwar, tells Jati Bua to be quiet. Jati keeps on, saying, "Krishna's kundli must have mangal" and tries to convince the family this is true. Then Paras tells Veera to be quiet in harsh tones and tries to tell Veera off and then Nirvaan yells "Paras, don't yell at my sister. Did you feel bad at what was said. that whatever Veera said was the truth about your mother." Jati bua, hearing this gets emotional and cries, then Paras feels bad for her, and then she runs upstairs. Paras just gives them a look and goes after her. Mahindra comes and says he doesn't know where Viraj is. then Viraj comes at the door and says I am here Neelkanth, in a strong voice. He steps in, dragging a young guy in with him, but we can't see his face because it faces the floor. then Viraj says, This is the culprit who has been behind everything. Then he lifts the guy's head up by his hair, and a sullen-faced person looks back at everyone. Viraj says, "Veer. This is Krishna's gunegar. Veer. Then the camera freezes on each person and shows his or her reaction of shock. the episode ends.

*How does everyone react knowing Veer is alive? Does Krishna bounce back or get worse? What does Veer do, knowing he is caught? find out on the next Paraya Dhan.*

*I am not looking forward to episodes without Parth and must say the new Veer is nothing close to the original one. Why doesn't the previous Veer just shuttle between studios like Gautam Rode does? I hope Parth comes back soon.*

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabikudy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i hope Parth comes back just like Veer has...I wont be lookin fwd to watching the serial if Parth is not back!!!!!!!!!!
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too! omg this is so depressing.. i only started watching cuz of gautam rode :( :(