Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Note- the character of Veer is no longer played by Mohit Malik but someone else, if anyone knows who he is then please inform us😊
The episode continues from yesterday where Krishna is shouting for Parth, suddenly she begins laughing calling out for Parth to stop kidding around and to show himself, her sisters are trying to bring her back to her senses but she doesn't listen, she stands in front of the Shri Krishna idol and asks Him to tell Parth to come out from where ever he is. Krishna announces she is going to look for Parth and runs outside the house, Karan, Veera and Mahendra run after her and hold her, she demands to know why they are holding her and in an attempt to make sure she doesn't do anything drastic Karan tells her he will take her to Parth in the car, Krishna agrees and sits in the car with Karan, Veera and Mahendra
At the accident site the police are wondering here and there and a badly burnt car is shown, Karan's car stops and they get out, Krishna looks at the car and shakes her head, Mahendra is wondering why Parth was even here as the place in no where near the Kuldevi Mandir or their house. Krishna looks around and runs to the cliff shouting for Parth, Veera and Mahendra run after her. Karan asks the police officer what happened, he replies that there was a very bad accident, the car has been fully burnt, tried to inform Mr Viraj but they failed. Found out that Parth was in the car, and from the state of the car there is no way he could have suvived. Parth is no more
Krishna who overhears comes running and reprimands the police officer for saying such a thing, and says this isn't even his car and again says she is going to look for him. Karan and Veera get into the car with her, Mahendra says he will go look for Viraj
Mahendra phones Neelkanth and tells him what's happened and that Parth is dead, Mahendra goes to Viraj's house but finds out that Viraj is no longer there. Viraj is shown sitting in front of the burnt crying laminating his fate for losing both of his sons, the police officer hands him the things which were found in the car, amongst them is Parth's wallet, driving lisence, and a chain. Viraj looks at the chain and blames Veer for everything that happened
Krishna comes home looking for Parth, she sees that all the wedding things have been cleared up and demands to know why her mandap is missing as she is going to get married, she runs to her room, Nutan asks Karan what happened and he tells her. Krishna and Veera in her room, Krishna is still upset and says she will call Parth, she picks up the receiver and dials his number but fails. Ouside Nutan is yelling at the Idols asking Them why they are doing this to her daughter, the same daughter who worships them, she continues her rempage against them and finally decides that until Krishna's happiness is restored there will no "diya2 in this house, to which she puts out the flames on the candles
Break
Neelkanth tells Nutan not to lose strength as they have to be strong for Krishna and Viraj, he then wonders where Viraj is, he is shown driving someplace.
Jati Bua comes downstairs and curses Krishna and her fate, tells that first her engagement broke then Veer died, then Parth died and also this Karan was almost about to lose his life
Karan reprimands her for saying such things and reminds her that Krishna saved him, Jati Bua replies just one time and tells him to stay away from Krishna and her "buri saaya" Veera shouts at her but Jati Bua replies that there probably is a "mangal" in her "kundali" to which Veera says the "mangal" is not in Krishna's horoscope but in Jati Bua, it is her "saaya" that has made everyone's fate go bad. Paras reprimands Veera for shouting at his mother but then Nirvaan warns Paras not to yell at his sisiter, and asks him if he felt bad about what Veera said after all it was true. Jati Bua begins shedding crocodile tears and yells how everyone is against her, she runs upstairs and Paras goes after her
Mahendra comes into Satyug, Neelkanth asks about Viraj but Mahendra says he could not find him, suddenly Viraj appears claiming he went to find Krishna's "gunidaar" and he has found him, he pushes a guy onto the floor and tells everyone that he is the culprit, Viraj lifts his head and says "Veer" (new actor) everyone is shocked
Personal Comments - Gauri carried off todays episode very well, almost life like. The new Veer....doesnt really suit him I think, Mohit was much better but lets see how he does.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx yaar tuse gr8 ho 👏

Love Leena 😉
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
so happy that nirvaan supported his sister 👏
why did they had to bring veer now back couldnt they waited till the wedding was over 😡
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i hate veer i hope parth is alive,
khush1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx for the update but didnt viraj give him the stuff such as the chain, burned wallet does this mean that viraj doesnt want krishna and parth to get married? and viraj is parth's father rite? plz reply
khush1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx for the update but didnt viraj gave the guy a burned wallet and chain does that mean viraj doesnt want krishna and parth married? and if i not mistaken viraj is parth's dad rite?
ramdip thumbnail
i dunno wat his name is but the guy thas playing veer was in saat phere the one that shubra had the baby with karan 😕 ..i think thas wat his name was in the drama
teadybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am loving this serial.thank you so much for the apt updates.i really feel so bad for krishna-she was in a shock yesterday.hope she gets well soon and finds her parth 😭 .She is a very good actress.
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx a ton for the update...
ohhhoo one more hurdle and donno how many episodes before krishna parth wedding....i hope they marry soon...i am desperate to see positive things happenning..