Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys, glad to be back!πŸ˜ƒmissed u lot very much and Trina thanks for doing the update n congrats on ur promotionπŸ˜ƒ
Anyways todays epi was so good up until the very end!😭
The scene continues from last week where Krishna is looking at her hand saying "veer?" Nutan notices the mehndi woman is missing, Nirvaan and Parth see the mehndi woman running upstairs, Nirvaan chases after her but fails to catch her but gets hold of a chain with Shri Krishan's photo on. He goes downstairs and shows the chain to Krishna
Krishna recognises the chain as Veers and shows it to Viraj, who says "I gave this chain to Veer to give to Krishna" Krishna says the chain was with her then how did he get it, and that Veer must be there. Veera comes and tells Krishna that she phoned the menhdi woman's house and was told the woman was ill and she didn't come. Chaand gets hysterical and yells Veer is here it has to be him and Mahendra consoles her.
Parth speaks up and determines if it is Veer he won't let him anywhere near Krishna.
Krishna looks at her hand and sees Veer's name and runs to the bathroom to get it washed off but it doesn't wash off so she puts her hand over a flame, Parth stops her and asks what she is doing, Krishna replies "getting rid of Veer's name from my hand. Parth holds her hand and looks lovingly into her eyes and says "the name is the one that is written on the heart and soul, it cannot be erased., it is not that which is merely written on the hand, relationships are made by the heart not by writing a name on a hand. I will always be here for you and I won't let anything happen to you" Parth kisses her hand and assures her that no one can seperate them and hugs her
Viraj is looking disheartened while talking to Neelkanth saying "I don't know what to do, today is a happy occasion and I have a feeling it will turn out bad. I have no idea where my son is, I should be happy considering he is alive but I am not. How can I forget what he did, I am ashamed he is my son" Neelkanth consoles Viraj telling him he understands what he is going through regarding Nirvaan
A new day, Karan enters Satyug and talks to the security guards telling them to keep an extra eye out on the guests. He goes to Nutan and assures her everything will be ok, Krishna is getting married and her marriage will happen in full blast
Upon talks of Krishna, she is in her room dressed up as a bride sitting with her sisters, they tease her for a while and Nutan and Neelkanth watch in happiness. Neelkanth gets a bit emotional and Krishna hugs him
Karan comes to the girls and asks to talk to Krishna, the girls invite him in, he sits on the bed and compliments Krishna and tells her he has something for her, he shows her a necklace telling her it was his dadi's and he wishes she wears it for her wedding. Krishna looks uneasy and Karan gets the hint she doesn't want to wear it and excuses him self. krishna calls out to him and accepts the gift, she puts it on and karan compliments her once again
Krishna and Koyel listening to the radio, Koyel compliments the singer and Krishna tells her Koyel's dream will come true one day. They share a happy moment
Elsewhere Parth is getting ready for the wedding wearing a white n silver shervani. someone opens the door Parth looks and is shocked
Break
Parth says "you" scene switches to Krishna and her bangle breaking, she thinks it is inauspicious. Viraj enters Parth's room and it is empty, he looks for him but cannot find him. Neelkanth calls asking when they will be arriving, Viraj tells him Parth has wondered off somewhere but they will be there soon.
Veera comes to Krishna, Krishna is looking scared and calls Parth but his phone is unreachable, the phone rings and it is Parth saying he will be there soon and that Krishna will never seperate from Parth. Suddenly the phone goes dead, Krishna gets worried Everyone is waiting downstairs when Krishna comes running and tells Neelkanth what happened, the phone rings again Veera answers it and suddenly goes quiet, Krishna and Nutan ask her who's on the phone, Veera answers "the police, Parth's car has had an accident" everyone gets shocked, Veera continues saying the car fell from a cliff and got burnt badly and no one has survived. Krishna yells Parth's name and becomes hysterical and cries badly, the girls control her
personal comments - like i said good episode until the end....i have a feeling Veer has hidden Parth somewhere and will get plastic surgery n come n marry Krishna with some bogus excuse tht he survivedlets just hope Parth is ok

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i knew it that will happen caz karan become good person and that is why they kill Parth now Karan will marride Krisna 😳 btw thanxx for update πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i no parth is alive no one can seperate krishna and parth. i just hope parth comes out from veer's trap and marry krishna. 😊
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't believe he is dead?!
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
they cant kill parth 😑
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx a lot,i think parth will come back but after a lot many irritating episodes where we will have to do without him 😑 😭 i hope he comes back soon