Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

KK returns

The crafty villain comes back to Star Plus's Dekho Magar Pyaar Se

Just as you thought Nikki's life was running smooth, KK proves you wrong. He decides to make a comeback wreaking havoc in her life.
KK played by Anupam Bhattacharya portrayed the villain who killed Nikki's parents. However she proved him guilty and consequently he was sent to jail. Later he escaped from jail and now, after absenting himself for almost two months from the show he comes back to Nikki's life.
"I come as Prince to take revenge against Nikki" says Anupam. "I have been given a new look. I have never sported such a look before. Nikki recognises me in it and tries to tell everyone that it's me (KK) who has come to destroy her. But the mean guy that I am, I turn all of her friends against her."
The Star Plus show recently revamped itself with a shift in the story line and a change in the characters including a change in the face of Nikki with Shraddha Nigam replacing Shweta Agarwal.
"Although my character had disappeared for some time, I am back to stay," he exclaims.
Anupam is presently seen in Woh Rahene Wali Mehlon Ki as Punit. He played the lead in Balaji's Kalash, Kundli and Koshish.