Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wow that's nice picture
I hope u put more romantic look pic
sharpviggu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I am happy to join you all in the anandham forum. It is really anandham for me to know about this forum and also a website for saakshi shiva. The stories of Bonheur and also the forthcoming interview with ACD is really amazing and exciting.  Would anyone help me in sending his email id though not the personal one.

I am basically from chennai, settled in bangalore and now living in Hyderabad. It is very rare to know about tamil serials as we get only Sun TV and I regularly watch only SUN TV programmes especially waiting to see the serial anandham. My son allows me watch the serial only if ACD comes in that particular episode.

Nice to become member of the anandham global community. Rest in next

Sharpviggu😊

Bonheur thumbnail

YOU SWEAT WHEN THIS "AC" IS AROUND

NEWSTODAY Special Story by K V Vasudevan

Assistant Commissioner of Police or 'Encounter Durai' - Saakshi Sivaa is better known in that fashion. His storming entry well past the 600-mark episode has done wonders to the popularity of the television serial Anandham.

Cornering him when he was having his fill knocking the shuttle in a practice session was playing the spoilsport. A no mean player at the district level, his backhand clear and his acrobatic ways at the net was a reflection of his career option. That Saakshi Siva settled down for a meaningful stint at the television has sent cheers all round the place. At least the small medium has noticed a talent, giving him the right breaks.

Not that Saakshi Siva has donned a cop's role for the first time. He had been a 'Commissioner' and a 'Sub-Inspector' before but both did not reach the level of Durai. Amidst a stream of calls - chunk from his female fans - it was some task to had Saakshi Siva rooted and get an insight of the most sought-after man.

An offspring of the former character actor Saakshi Ranga Rao, Siva was not enticed by the glitz, glamour or the guile of the industry. One of those days when he chipped in to essay a small role along with a brand name Nane Venka Rao.

Smelling the proverbial talent was Rao and the big one happened for Saakshi Siva by way of Sabatham in both Tamil and Telugu. The big break was in the remake of AVM's Oru Pennin Kadhai. A purple patch it was as Saakshi Siva enjoyed a streak of serials with the famed banner.

Sorgam is dear to his heart - Andavar Appu turning a new leaf and a life of solitude after the hustle-bustle filled youthful days. He owes it to producer Saravanan for all the encouraging words and the belief that even a negative character could be transformed into positive.

Four serials in Radaan banner and the one rubbing shoulders with the old war horse Jayasudha had a bearing on his rising stature.

What pleased him was the varied characters - 'As if laying my hands on the important cards after the shuffle. Reached a stage where picking the right one turned out to be dicey.'

It was back to square one when an intruder called up to relive the Anandam moments. What surprised Saakshi Siva was the reach spreading across the shores and drawing the men audience. Getting a call from yesteryear actress Sowcar Janaki was the ultimate one.

Attributing as a team effort for Durai's reach - 'the zoom shots and perfect-in-sync music were the contributory factors. The unit planned it to a nicety and everyone is thrilled of the results - I could smell it miles away.'

NEWSTODAY Special Story by K V Vasudevan

Edited by Bonheur - 17 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharpviggu

Hi,

I am happy to join you all in the anandham forum. It is really anandham for me to know about this forum and also a website for saakshi shiva. The stories of Bonheur and also the forthcoming interview with ACD is really amazing and exciting.  Would anyone help me in sending his email id though not the personal one.

I am basically from chennai, settled in bangalore and now living in Hyderabad. It is very rare to know about tamil serials as we get only Sun TV and I regularly watch only SUN TV programmes especially waiting to see the serial anandham. My son allows me watch the serial only if ACD comes in that particular episode.

Nice to become member of the anandham global community. Rest in next

Sharpviggu😊

Hi welcome to our section. I moved your posting from the old section to here. continue visiting us in this new section.

Have fun...( Hope you have seen my pms)

Bonheur thumbnail
ATINA'S PHONE CONVERSATION WITH ACD, APRIL 13, 2007

In Atinaji's own words:

I had a very long and pleasant conversation for about half an hour.

And......and.....and.....I was actually hearing your ACD's voice live.....ha ha ha.....Anyway after the formal introduction....I told him about the forum and about all of you.....OK...let me summarise what was the conversation.......

He was thrilled to listen to all that I told about you all. He said," I am aware of this web site....I really want to come and see there what is happening but regret to tell that I do not have any spare time at all.....but please tell all of them my hello and convey my love to all of them and also my thanks to all their immense love towards me... No...no I am not the son of S V Ranga Rao ...My dad's name is Sakshi Ranga Rao.......I am married and I have two kids a boy (8) and a girl (6). Right now I am in Anandam shooting. Vanaja's ( Priya) shots are going on.....You want to interview Vanaja.?....no probs....I will talk to her and here is her cell number...you can call her after an hour or so......I am glad that you are doing this between me and my great fans.....Looking forward to meet you soon for the interview and after that in Kabilan's wedding too ( June 18th)

It was very nice talking to him and at one point....when I told him how famous he is in the forum....he said " Ayayo...ilaaanga...naan romba saathaarana manushan from a middle class family.....I am just very thankful God and to my fans...and to people like you......" This one sentence will talk volumes about his real character.

Watch out for her interview with ACD on June 10, 2007. Details about broadcast and transcript will appear later.

Bonheur thumbnail
ACD in TV actors gallery, etc

Folks, I have just asked the moderator to include Saakshi Siva in the TV actors gallery. Please go to

http://www.india-forums.com/tv_actor.asp?id=551

and cast your votes/comments if you want his profile to appear upfront with all the other popular actors. (His birthdate is stated as 1 January; I believe this is the the default date generated by the system.)

Best wishes, Bonheur. Edited by Bonheur - 17 years ago
MusicalRamya thumbnail
Great Pics of A.C.Durai.

😛

Ramya
MusicalRamya thumbnail
The phone interview by Bonheur was good. But it was bad that Saakshi Shiva could not find time even for a look and peep into our forum. Somebody please send him a link propably he will feel tempted to at some point of time. Ivvllo fans irrukom inga. If he says he does not have time for a peep in here it is so unfair. :(

Ramya
Bonheur thumbnail

SAAKSHI SIVA IN LAKSHMI

Edited by Bonheur - 16 years ago
Bonheur thumbnail

"Arjun", the bad boy in Lakshmi

No comments please; this thread is only for news and photos; post any comments in the "One-Stop Saakshi Siva Talkshop" thread