mademoise11e thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

It took me a few days to figure out who she is ... I kept thinking that I have seen her in some other serial. Then it hit me that she resembled KHUSHI of KOI APNA SA a lot, so I thought Sonam was probably younger sister of Khushi character in real life. When I did net search, I realized she is the same girl!!!

Man, she has lost oodles of weight and looks really good!

I thought I'd share this with all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freindly_gurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup this came up before and i hadnt agreed but then my mum asked me one day wether i recognize da girl and she sed da same i mean i couldnt recognize her in da other drama she was chubby but here i hardly realized whu she woz!!!
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
yup this came up before and i hadnt agreed but then my mum asked me one day wether i recognize da girl and she sed da same i mean i couldnt recognize her in da other drama she was chubby but here i hardly realized whu she woz!!!
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
tanx for sharing 😆
freindly_gurl thumbnail
tanx for sharing 😆