trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Although the two characters are hotter than a Delhi summer, I think Parth was at least gentleman enough to let his brother have Krishna although he loved her more than life. And here was villain Veer, making her wear the sari he gave her and trying to own her completely. He was nice until he suspected that Krishna was in love with his younger brother, then we saw his true colors emerge. She was never his to lose, her heart always belonged to Parth. And now of course the fireworks begin since Veer is in fact, alive as we had all suspected months back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i know i really didnt expect that veer would turn out to be a villian when they introduced him but he was good as a villian

veer has was something what the old karan also had and that is if they want something they will get it at any cost no matter how they get it
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

yeah i know i really didnt expect that veer would turn out to be a villian when they introduced him but he was good as a villian

veer has was something what the old karan also had and that is if they want something they will get it at any cost no matter how they get it

I agree totally!

Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yea man i agree wid u 4 sure!!