Miss Sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

oh god...!!!

I think it was veer that was the "mendhi-laga ne wali" woman.. eww...

Thats why she had her dupatta all down her face, and didn't wanted to show her face... And when the lights went off, and krisna saw her mendhi, then there was VEERs name in it.. so spooky...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think it was veer because the hands of the person who puts the mehendi didnt look like the hands of a man maybe she workes for veer 😕
Debie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also thinks it's veer, because they only said he is dead but did not show his body. So i think he is alive and doing all this to get krishna back.
srkfan89 thumbnail
if it was veer it was a stupid thing to do.. cuz now everyone knows hes back and everyone will 100% be on parth's side. sigh everytime something good happens to krishna and parth somebody comes along to ruin the happiness 😡
srkfan89 thumbnail
if it was veer it was a stupid thing to do.. cuz now everyone knows hes back and everyone will 100% be on parth's side. sigh everytime something good happens to krishna and parth somebody comes along to ruin the happiness 😡
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think the lady was veer because first of all i think a guy would know how to put mehndi. secondly they showed the hand of mehndhi wali n it looked like a girl's hand with slim fingers and long nails iwth nail polish. it has to be that she was wrokgin for veer or veer might have given her money to write his name instead of parth's.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
If it wasn't Veer, then it was someone on his payroll. But I think it was Veer who tore up the picture in Krishna's room and gave her the wrong outfit. 😕