Frequent Posters

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks Vijay for letting us know...
~farah_r~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, i had tht problem whn I was using Firefox...I deleted all the cookies, history, temp net files, etc, but it didn't work...I just started Internet Explorer instead and tht's been working gud so far...Firefox stil givs me probs nw n thn... 😭
latrojans thumbnail
Hey guys,
   I also had the problem with login. But this is a temporary solution also. When you login just select Auto login as no and your login will be successful. Try this and see if it works for u . It works for me all the time.....

ritzbitz thumbnail
i am having login problem presently especially with IE even after the cookies are deleted but if logged in using firefox ,its working fine..just wanted to let u know.
thanks.
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey ya even i faced this problem y'day
i couldnt log on to I-F and couldnt post messages too
btw how do we delete temp file...i have forgotten the method now
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the same problem was with me........ 😭 😭 😭
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and Vijay you know there's one more problem..we never got pop ups with IF earlier and I was proud of it..but now I get pop ups like city search whenever I open IF..
Pari_areba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but my problem is that i can login but i don't know what happens after like 2 minutes when i try to view another page of india forums they ask me to login again and this keeps repeating itself so now what should i do plzzz help!!!!!!!!!!!!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the login works when i login through the boxes provided on the main IF page (just above the global announcements)... but when u try to login using the login page(using the link given at top right) then it does not work... hope i was able to explain 😕  one more thing - suppose i am using the following url to browse IF and am logged in : http//india-forums.com  but then if I try to access IF or any other pages on IF using the url having "www" in it like: http://www.india-forums.com then it will show me as I am logged out and I cannot post replies etc on the forums unless i visit them by taking out the "www" from the url... same holds vice-versa if I had originally logged in using a www url and now browse a page without it...

Devilzangel thumbnail
ppj plau now i get it....anywayz thanks for the info