18th April update - The return of Veer!

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the scene where Neelkanth has just discovered Nishant with his daughter, his hand on the string from Sanwari's choli. Neelkanth sees it and explodes. He says, who is this stranger who dares to disrespect a daughter of the Chandrana house? He shouts, "Sanwari!" And everyone downstairs hears and stops to see what is going on. Neelkanth tells Paras to get rid of this guy. So Paras goes and starts punching Nishant (poor guy) and he is about to do some damage when Sanwari screams "No Paras! He isn't a stranger, I know him." Nutan says in a harsh tone to Sanvari, who is this boy, what does he do? Sanwari is now in tears and he tells them he is Nishant and he came to ask Bapuji for his permission for her to be in his music video. Jati Bua hearing all this, is smiling, because she knows her son is behind it, setting them up. And because another daughter is in trouble. Neelkanth gets even madder, smoke is comnig out of his ears and shouts, "I will never allow any daughter to become an actress!" Nishant has recovered from the shock and apologizes to Neelkanth for intruding. Then Krishna tries to reason with Bapuji on behalf of Nishant and Sanwari, that Nishant was only trying to help Sanwari make her dream happen, but Neelkanth is too angry to listen. He tells her, "Be quiet!" Then Karan kneels near Bapuji and tells him he is wrong to do this. That everyone knows Sanwari has a a dream, and it's to be a heroine. He tries to remind Neelkanth that he is a fan of Madhubala, and even she is someone's daughter. Sanwari is upset. Karan is almost out the door, when Karan tells Sanwari to go after him, stop him from going! Sanwari then screams, No, I will not be a heroine. I am Bapuji's daughter and this is my identity. Then Karan tries to tell Bapuji that this is wrong, but Neelkanth is tired of it. He snaps at Karan, "Enough Karan, enough! If you don't like it, then you can leave!" Karan says ok I am leaving Neelkanth and tries one last time to reason with him, but Neelkanth is like "Out!!" So Karan namaskars Neelkanth and leaves the reception and the house.

Sanwari, crushed by everything that has happened, goes to her room and tears off all of the posters in her armoire, which is decorated by her favorite heroes Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan. The posters and pictures all get torn and are lying in a mess on the floor. She is too upset to think straight and feels her dream is over. She cries to herself, "I won't become anything."

downstairs, Mahindra talks to Neelkanth about the situation calmly. Then Nutan tries to tell Neelkanth something and he says, "Enough!" Nutan says "I didn't want to tell you anything, but I wanted to show you something." Your heart has broken, but I will show you how to break someone's dream.

In Sanwari's room, Krishna has come to console her and she tells her to stop ripping up the pictures. Sanwari tells her she knows her dream is over and that she knows after such a long time the family has some happiness. That she has had this dream for ten years. Then she says she doesn't want to be an actress, but it's like she is just bluffing. She feels as if she is being selfish to the family.

Nutan goes to another room, where she has brought Neelkanth and shows him Sanwari's "dream book" where she has pasted chilhood pictures of herself and written out her dreams and ambitions. Neelkanth is moved by seeing this. He comes to Sanwari's room, where she is on the floor and held by Krishna, and says, "Sanwari, come to me child." then Neelkanth tells her she can go follow her acting dream.

Downstairs, Parth, still looking hoxy as ever, gives Neelkanth a big thank you for forgiving Sanwari. Nice guy, he doesn't blame her for ruining his engagement. Neelkanth says to him, Nishant and Karan tried to open my eyes to what was going on, but I didn't listen. Then Parth says well here they are.

Karan has returned, and he gives Neelkanth his cell phone, and nishant is on the other end. Neelkanth says, this is Sanwari's father, come over and if she wants to do the music video then I have no objections. Nishant says he will definitely come. Neelkanth says but this time come in your real appearance. (haha). He then asks Parth if he is happy now. and Parth says yes. Then the song and dance begins! Parth sings the words to "Salaam-E-Ishq" to his sweetheart Krishna and catches her hand and dances with her. when he does this, the newly arrived Nishant dreams that it's him singing and twirling Sanwari on the dance floor. Then everyone dances the same steps on the floor. Karan is back, wearing a mustard yellow sherwani suit. Some girls are dancing and Nutan then looks for Jhumki and tells her it's time for mehendi. She calls all of the girls so they can have their mehendi done. They all sit in front of Jhumki, whose face is covered by her dupatta, and then Chand says she will go first. She tells her to put Mahindra's name on her hand, so the girl does. Then Chand shows her hand to Mahindra, who smiles at her. Next is Veera. Krishna whispers Vedant's name to Jhumki, and Veera has a flashback to Vedant and his face, since it's been the longest time she has seen him for real. The the girl does Sanwari and Gunjan teases her and says she knows whose name she will ask for, then points to Nishant, whose back is turned to them. Then Krishna gets the groom's name in her hand. Parth comes closer to them and the two share a look of love. How sweet! Suddenly the lights go out, and the girls wonder what has happened. The lights come back on again, and Krishna looks at her hand. In it is written Veer's name! Nutan sees it and says, "Veer, how did that happen?" Parth looks scared at the mention of his brother's name. Krishna looks up, shocked. The camera juxtaposes her face on one side, Parth's terrified face on the other, and the mehendi with Veer's name in the middle. the episode ends.

*What happens now that Krishna discovers Veer is back? How does Parth react? what happens with Sanwari and Nishant? Find out next week on Paraya Dhan.*

**I loved the number with Parth and Krishna, it was awesome. all-in-all, a great episode. I can't wait to see what happens when Veer makes his entrance.**

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki79 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice guy, he doesn't blame her for ruining his engagement.

😆 Good point!!

Great update as usual. Thank you.

So now that Veer is back, we have three men fighting over Krishna instead of a nice even two. Great, just great. I can clearly see a happy ending for Parth and Krishna. 🤢 😕
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, and can you imagine any three men hoxier than the two brothers Parth, Veer, and newcomer Karan? 😳 I wait with baited breath.
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i no i cant wait until monday it was such a gud epi. loved nishant's numher with sawri. he is totally falling in love with her. uhhhhh i cant wait till monday
great update btw
😊
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxxxxx yaar tuse gr8 ho 👏

Love Leena 😉
nikki79 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

Yeah, and can you imagine any three men hoxier than the two brothers Parth, Veer, and newcomer Karan? 😳 I wait with baited breath.

Seriously!! Some eye-candy, huh? 😉 😆

crystalclear thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knew it would be veer i was just teling my mum but she would not agree thanks for the update 👏