Short update: Paraya Dhan April 18th

anut thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Here's the update for April 18th

1) Neelkanth Chandrana witnesses the scene between Sawri and Nishant. Paras starts assaulting Nishant and Sawri intervenes. She tells her father that Nishant is a music director and he was here just to request his permission so she would shoot the music video
2) Neelkanth is furious. He berates Sawri, insults Nishant royally and asks Paras to throw him out of the house. When Krishna and Karan try to intercede on Nishant's behalf, he shuts them up.
3) Sawri is shattered, Krishna tries consoling her. Nutan makes Neelkanth to witness the same, making him understand his daughter's singular heartfelt desire.
4) Neelkanth relents, apologizes to Karan and Nishant and they all gather together for the mehndi ceremony.
5) With the custom of your lifemate's name on imprinted on your hands with Henna, Chand's is Mahendra, Veera's is Vedant [she reminisces about him],
With Sawri, someone [I apologize, I dont know who] points out that perhaps she would like to have Nishant's name on her hands. The lights go out when the mehendi is being applied to Krishna's hands. She's aghast to see the name on her hand........

It's Veer's name !!!!!

I apologize for any errors .......

Edited by anut - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki79 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks!

Oh boy, does this mean Veer is back?

Edited by nikki79 - 17 years ago
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update, and who is Veer again?
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so veer is back..i guessed it rite...thanks so much for teh update for teh update
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
what a great episode it was except for the last scene
we got to see vedant for a few second and nishant was looking sooo cute 😳
nikki79 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alwayzzangelic

thnx for the update, and who is Veer again?

Veer is Krishna's ex-fiance' and Parth's brother who loved her and accidently raped Chand thinking she was Krishna. He then set up Parth to take the fault. 😕 Luckily, Vedhant helped Veera uncover the truth and all the sisters confronted him, at the end of which he fell over a cliff and they think he died. This was practically the day Krishna was getting married to Veer.

zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the brief update