~*~*~DOTW(disscussion of the week)~*~*~

zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😊hi guys why dont we have a disscussion everyweek about characters rahter then topics.

we can talk about anything we like about teh certain character of the week and we can also put forward our thougths and ideas of what should the character be like in the future. or theri track in the future

i hope u all are getting what im saying if not then ill put it in simpler words. instead of disscussing topics we would disscuss about the character of the show.

this week's character is going to be Karan aka Manav Gohil.

so lets get started. tlak about any thing you like about the character, the actor, the track, thier acting. etc.

till next time😊

love you all😊

zarna😊

Edited by zarna - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teadybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like manav's character.He is a spoilt kid.He is nice actor.He is good now -A family friend of chandrana.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I love the new reinvented character of Karan. Incidentally, has anyone seen his official website, www.manavgohil.com. It's worth a look.
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love the way manav played a spoiled brat but i now also love his new role the sweet karan -- he is a good actor no doubt about that

i hope they will show that he falls in love white one of the other sisters or someone else alsong as he stays in the show πŸ˜ƒ
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like karan as well he is realy good look and cut i think that something will be happen to Parat and karan will married krishna 😳 caz u know that veer is back im sure he will do something to kill that parat or krishna but parat will save her and he will be die or something will be happen to him, u know then ppl will said that ghar ki bahu not come she kill her to be husbend πŸ˜• then karan will say he will marride krishna 😳 πŸ˜›

Love Leena πŸ˜‰