angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
that is parth's elder brother he was engagde to krishna and he raped chaand and then he fell of an cliff but we didnt get to see his dead body

the role of veer was played by mohit malik

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yup watever angle said veer was parth's so called brother. n he came between parth n krishna's love and den died 😊
dhindsa_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but it seems like he is not dead afterall. he is gonna do somethingbad. i think he is behind all the weird things going on with krishna like i thnk he is the one who gave krishna that black dress and other weirdstuff.
dhindsa_raji thumbnail

i don't understand if he liked krishna then y he raped chand. i'm new viewer started to view this show. can anyone tell me what is the story behind this.
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhindsa_raji

i don't understand if he liked krishna then y he raped chand. i'm new viewer started to view this show. can anyone tell me what is the story behind this.

well they where in mumbai at a party and an guy put drug in chaand drink so she didnt feel good she went to her soom to sleep veer tought is was chaand who went to sleep since they where wearing the same saree and that is how he raped her. he was angry white krishna for giving parth so much "attention"

dhindsa_raji thumbnail

thanks angels_eyes for giving me the little background i really appreciate. thanks once again 😊
nikki79 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhindsa_raji

thanks angels_eyes for giving me the little background i really appreciate. thanks once again 😊

Just think 'Pardes' storyline with Shah Rukh and Apoorva. It's the same story except that Veer was even more of a villian coz he actually did rape Chaand (even though he thot it was Krishna) Then he made it look like Parth did it.