Debie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Some scenes of today reminded me of the movie DDLJ. I think that karan is pretending to be nice so that he could seperate krishna and parth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope he isnt pretending because i like the new karan
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think the same im sur he is pretending to be nice n some of the scene like jati buta's scene did remaind me of DDLj. n i hope karan doesnt seperate krishna and parth. 😊
teadybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No.karan should not separate krishna and Parth.they should get married.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think karan is not pretending..i like manav in the new avatar
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
karan -------a big ? good or bad
Miss Sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
trust me guys.. Karan IS NOT pretending to be nice and good.. Is actually has become good, and he will even sacrifice his life for krisna and parth... He will protect them for everthing thats bad, and now since it is Veer, then karan will make sure that nothing happens to krisna and parth.. Trust me.. Karan is good.. And im really sorry to say it, but i really think that Karan will die.. Its so typical that the guy who becomes sweet and good and helps everyone, he dies... And in this case, i think veer will kill karan.. but karan will NEVER let veer or anyone hurt krisna and parth.. I hope and pray to god that nothing happens to karan...
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I so much like the new Karan, I hope he can stay strong and forget about his old ways. Let Veer be the villain, he was brilliant in that role.