trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin Krishna as she enters her room from the bathroom, and sees the picture frame on the floor and the torn picture. She starts panicking, realizing that a stranger must have been in the room with her and not Parth, as he would not have given her the wrong outfit. She runs down the stairs, yelling Parth! Where are you? She is looking for him all over, wearing a pink satin robe. Then Parth is downstairs, talking on the phone to a client and he walks up to Krishna. Krishna tells him, "I was in the bathroom and you were down here the whole time. Someone was up there with me, I am very scared!" then she takes him by the hand, and brings him upstairs to the room, where she shows him the green dress on the bed and then looks for the guy, asking where did he go? Parth tells her, "there is no tasveer here." then Krishna looks for the black outfit, that the intruder handed to her in the bathroom, but it has been placed back in the armoire. Krishna loses it, and sees the black suit, asking how did it get here in my armoire? she pleads with Parth, "believe me, you have to believe me." Parth says "I believe you completely Krishna. I don't think you are lying. I just think you may have been mistaken." He holds her gently. Then he says stop worrying, your Parth is here and that nothing will happen. He takes her in his arms, and her head tucks into his neck. (lucky her) 😳

Then the Indian sun shines onto Rajkot, and Karan Bali comes into his palace wearing a track suit and calling for his Dadi. He keeps calling her until she finally comes to him at the table. He sits down and she gives him a glass of juice. He says thank you and then finishes it in five seconds. He then makes her sit and tells her something. He tells Dadi that whatever has happened is because of her, and that Krishna is my good friend. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have that. Dadi consoles him, and says, "so what if she isn't your jeevan saathi, isn't it enough that she is a good friend?" Karan agrees and says, I promise to be a good friend, and that this relationship will last. He is a new man, and a changed one.

The scene changes to the Neelkanth home, where some servants comes in costume and deliver several sacks filled with stuff. Neelkanth asks what is all this? I didnt order anything. Then Karan arrives, dressed in a black shirt, brown belt and khaki pants, (very fit I might add) and says, "Namaskar Bapuji." Neelkanth is surprised, he asks, "you?" And what is all this? Karan says well I had to bring stuff for the wedding, didn't I? He walks over to Parth and greets him warmly and Parth gives him the most glorious smile. Parth asks him if he is there for the girls or for the boys, and he admits it's for the girls. He asks him about the bride, where is she, and Parth says to him, well of course she is getting ready in her room. Then Karan sees Nutan and walks over to her, saying Mataji how are you and greeting her like family. He asks her where to put the stuff he brought for making sweets. she tells him put it in the storeroom. So he instructs the servants to put it there, and then he relieves Nutan of the tray of sweets she is carrying as it is heavy. then he subtly tells her that her bindi is off to the left! then she moves it, and it is off to the right a little, and then finally it is in the center. Then he and Nutan argue over the mandir, he says that the temple doesn't have enough flowers. Krishna kneels by Neelkanth's chair, and says to him, you have always told us to hate the sin not the sinner. and now Karan is a friend to the entire family. Neelkanth smiles and says to her, "I am happy that my daughter and my son-in-law have such big hearts. That you have turned your dushman into a friend." They look towards Karan and Nutan who are still arguing over flowers, Nutan wants safri flowers while Karan prefers roses. Then he asks Krishna what kind of flower she likes and she says she likes roses. So Karan says, see, "I know everything". He walks away.

Upstairs in Jati bua's room, she is sitting on her bed, shopping. she asks the merchant who has come selling saris, "I want today's fashion." So he shows her a lime green sari which she likes at first but Karan is in the doorway and he makes a face at her. So she takes a hot pink, and this he gives a thumbs down. So then she tries a red sari and looks at him for an answer and Karan knocks his head into the wall! Then she knocks her head into the red sari. So then she tries an orange sari with gold embellishments and Karan is so pleased that he blows her a kiss! Jati Bua tries to blow him a kiss back, but the merchant thinks it's for him!! then she just looks at the guy and says, "I blew the kiss to the sari, not you!" she asks him how much, and the merchant says two thousand rupees. Jati Bua sees Karan has taken off. She exclaims, "what a great bargain!"

Then downstairs, they are shooting the wedding picture with everyone posing and smiling. Karan says that I know someone who can shoot better than the photographer and they are like who, then he says me,. and he jumps in behind the camera tripod, focuses it and makes Parth switch sides so he is next to Krishna. then he jumps back next to her and the camera shoots.

In the meantime, someone wearing a white glove takes the picture of Parth and Krishna and tears it into tiny pieces then he rearranges them so that Parth and Krishna are far away.

Downstairs the phone rings, and Sanwari goes to get it. It is Nishant on the other end. He asks her, "did you speak to your father?" and Sanwari is like no. Then Nishant, who is so determined to get her for his kalpana, says she should meet him today. Then Sanwari refuses, and says it's her sister's engagement and a lot of people are here. Nishant won't take no for an answer, and he says then he will come. Paras has another cordless phone in a corner, and he has been eavesdropping on the entire conversation, he has a mischievous look on his face. He is going to set them up.

Then, the engagement scene. On three different staircases, come three groups. First, the engaged couple Krishna and Parth make their entrance first, Krishna wearing a lovely deep pink ghagra, and my hoxy Parth looking so sweet in a white sherwani suit and red scarf. Next, the sisters Veera, Sanwari, Gunjan coming on the next staircase and finally Jati bua and Paras coming on the last one. All of them are dressed magnificently. Everyone takes a pair of dandias from a tray and dances with their partner. after all, this is Gujarat! Festive music is playing in the background. In a corner, Viraj says to Neelkanth "what a dance!" and admires the dancers, all twirling to the beat of the music and enjoying themselves. Karan is wearing a black sherwani suit with gold embroidery and looking awesome. He goes to the two fathers and joins their conversation about latter-day film stars. He basically chats Neelkanth up, telling him about the best stars from their generation and he warms up to him. The drummers can be heard drumming and dancers are turning in synch with them. On the side, Nutan stands with Koyal and they are both enjoying from a distance. An odd-looking girl shows up at the entrance, it's Nishant dressed in disguise! He gets a pair of dandias from Nutan and then starts dancing with Sanwari. Karan in the meantime has Neelkanth smiling at him and eating out of his hand! Sanwari is looking at the girl strangely. The camera switches between each pair dancing, first our fair Krishna and Parth hitting their dandias together, then Chand and husband Mahindra, and then Jati bua and Parth and then the sisters. It is a colorful scene. then in the middle of dancing, Jati bua sees Nishant in disguise and points him out to Paras. Sanwari asks Nishant who she is and then he takes his wig off to show her and she panics and asks "why did you come?" Then she says to leave, my father will see you. He tells her to follow him. Then Jati bua tells Paras to go after Nishant and set him up. Paras goes up to his uncle and tells him there is something he needs to see. Then Neelkanth is like no, you go because I am watching the dance. But Paras says no he has to see it and wheels his chair upstairs. Meanwhile Viraj is enjoying himself watching the pairs on the dance floor. Sanwari goes to a room where it's all dark and seeing it empty, thinks that he has left. Then she sees him in a corner minus the wig, and asks, "what do you want?" As if she didnt know. Nishant says, "it's simple, I want your father's permission for you to be in my film." then the camera goes back to the dance downstairs. Sanwari begs him to "please go". And he says bluntly, "no." She walks out on him, but he follows her and catches hold of the string in the back of her choli by accident and tries to stop her. But she walks ahead and feels the string come undone, there is a look of discomfort on her face. He says to her, "Listen to me!" But then Neelkanth is approaching in his chair with Paras pushing, and then he sees the two of them. when he sees the string of Sanwari's choli in Nishant's hand and Nishant out of his disguise, his eyes pop out of his head. Episode ends.

*How does Neelkanth react to Nishant and what he sees? Can Sanwari save Nishant? Find out on the next Paraya Dhan.*

*I must say Parth has never been hoxier than in tonight's episode. Also, the scene of the engagement is one of the most beautiful in the show so far. It's a must-see episode. Thanks everyone. You all rock!*

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tini826 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the short update.
anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏

Thanks.
I wonder how did Nishant look in a girl's outfit
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx yaar tuse gr8 ho 👏

Love Leena 😉
raging88 thumbnail
thnx for the update! 😃 😛
Edited by raging88 - 17 years ago
teadybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.yes the engagement was so nice.krishna looked so preety and yes parth also was looking handsome. 😊
hope they get married soon.