Poll

Was Simran right or wrong about not telli

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
chameli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Since many think that Simran was wrong about her decision, I thought how many thought like that. I think she was right about not telling her earlier.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think simran shud have told her rite away, it would have saved many problems, between her and astha and everyone else
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No, she should've told her right away.
sapana2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she should have told Aastha right away, especially since Simran has always been straightforward with every one before.
chameli thumbnail
wow... so far I am the only one.... and I thought many would agree with me
peacestead thumbnail
I am still ambivalent about simrans lying to Astha the first time, ie regarding her not being Asthas biological mother, however if u think on a rational level that the way simran is lying right now is just not right, she should have been upfront about everything with Astha and her father, Astha has the right to know that simran met Abhay and also that simran has found her long lost daughter, i feel lying this time really serves no purpose, Astha will be hurt whenever simran tells her , better now than later, when Astha comes to know the truth , in her mind she will feel that with simran, lying and hiding things is a pattern and that could turn her even more against Simran.Although i do understand simrans fears and reluctance about telling Astha the complete truth I feel it is unfair that Astha doesnt have a clue that her dad is in town now and just a few steps away from her , its almost as though simran , sia, and Abhay have united as a family and Astha is excluded from that tho from past experiences I do understand simrans need to postpone the inevitable.Also there was no point in hiding the fact that asthas nani is in an asylum right now, I think given the circumstances and knowing that Radhaji has a mental problem maybe Astha would have understood. The whole darn situation is so complicated and messed up really and at times i feel that simran should just sit everyone down and tell the truth and nothing but the truth this time.Also the sid situation should be cleared too because later on when Sid realizes that he cant reciprocate asthas feeling she is going to feel cheated again!!!!!
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: wawahehe

peacestead - I could not stop myself from responding to you. For a change, I agree with you 100%😉

That was sweet of you 😃 😃

simi1295 thumbnail
no i think she was right in her dicision... bc... she didnt think of her as nehas daughter..she thought aastha was her own daughter..
MadAbtMrsWalia thumbnail

well said peacestead.....i agree with u completely

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think no she should have tell her