what is the secret of FRIDAY THE 13TH?

keval11091 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys!!!

i heard so many times abt the friday the 13th Ghost stuff.i hear tht on friday the 13th there are ghosts in graveyard..and it's risky to go in graveyard on friday th 13th .can someone tell me what is it all abt?if u know thw story of friday the 13th??

Edited by keval11091 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea i wanted to know too..cause this year my birthday was on friday is the 13th...the 13th that just past...i was also unsure of y it is considered unlucky...but i was really born on wed..so its ok with me..lol
1mangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they say friday the 13 th is unlucky day
Edited by 1mangalore - 17 years ago
dawoodkimom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its nothing to worry about. people has said alot of crap about friday the 13.. we just need to stop wasting our time with listening to people crap, i mean yeah there is ghost and aother things but why only on friday the 13.. its funny,,, i mean next what if someone said
monday the 12 is a unlucky day... so buddy....
if your birthday is on firday the 13... its not bad luck because yaar its ur birthday make it good and lucky for you. its normal don't waste your time on crap... just thanks God ffor your birth...
sorry for any mistakes
love you all
Nepal1 thumbnail
Its nothing bacuse when jesus christ was dead it was friday and there were thirteen people in the last supper and there are always 13 in witch dinner ....so when friday and 13th come togther it is believed to be something bad as last friday april 13th i failed my math test it was friday and 13th and also i got little accident when i was playing in park......
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its just a superstition.

13 is considered an unlucky number. Why friday especially, i am not very sure.

But seriously, i don't believe in fri the 13th. these are just assumptions ppl make on past beliefs our ancestors had.
Edited by glamourous - 17 years ago
baluchz thumbnail
what are u guyz talking about??
moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
let me tell my opinion!!!!!!! mayb i will be beaten up for this but this is a little known fact...........

those superstitions like black cat crossing and 13th is mostly associated with other countries(other than India) ..........we dnt believe in such things as such.........

actually if we think more deep then all the beliefs tht orginated in India cannot be considered as superstition as its a fact tht hav risen out of ppl's experience..... eventhough(science calls it superstition)

one of the best example is howling of Dog.......they tell tht Dog's howl when thy see ghosts......actually they are responding to some ultrasounds in the atmosphere........it can be anything ghosts,UFO's or even a simple sound of bats 😊 ....so the when howling of dog is related to its response to some sounds, is it a superstition????? 😊
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
who cares

we are indian...we have nuff supersitions to worry about ... forget Fri 13th...