Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
yeah kool arre ppl
rohan dosent want kituu t work wen he's dere na.......
soo by d tymhe finishes d work kituu can realxx
😆 but yes thanxx jai 4 givin importance t kituu rather dam rohan
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
s s yaaro dont worry i mean after kituu is my jaan so how can i forget her well it is just like u know i just emphasing myself as rohan if iwould be rohan in that place then what will i do so folks this rohan charcter is a part of me atleat by this i can make sure rohan and kituu are even closer than ever yaar 😉
rhea26 thumbnail
k jai w8in 4 d epi 11 badly............
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kaha hai Jai 😆

Kitna wait karvata hai yaar
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK YAARO SORRY FOR THE DELAY HERE WE GO EPI 11 ENJOY IT!!!

rohan hears those resounding words "ur loved ones very close to you"..sudeenly rohan comes out of it and realises something and immedeately calls for kituu ,but thne cuts it as he knows if he calls now kituu would become tensed also he knows she would already be tensed..so he calls chandy and says "chandy rohan here " chandy says "rohan yaar were are u everyone are waiting for u ?" rohan says " ok i am coming in another half hour time jsut do me a favour has anyone strange or any new person come to the party?" chandy says "no i dont think so" rohan says "okdo me a favour keep on eye on this and also be with kituu as she might be tensed dont leave her alone anywhere bewith her till i come and if any one new come or u see call me up ok"
chandy baffled says "ok" and cuts!!!prabakar just puts his hand on rohan shoulders could see he is really tensed ,rohan just acknowledges his pat,just then rohan gets call from abbay and he says "rohan i just found that three girls have been missing from their families for past three days one from her wedding another two family fuction!!" rohan shocked and says "ok abbay
do u have the girl name who is missing from her own wedding?" abbay says "ya i got in touch with that girls uncle and he said her name is payal age 21 and it was her marriage when someone it seems had told payal that her freind was waiting outside ,they somehow found who
her freinds where and a person came and told himself as her freinds driver and called her out it seems she went out and never returned and all other two cases are similar" rohan says "oh my God ok abbay are all three from mumbai?" abbay says "no the wedding girl mumbai other two i got in touch through my freind source he inquired and found that one from delhi and another
from kolkata" rohan says "ok abbay thanks yaar keep me informed if u get more info and also try finding out whether the missing incident of indian girls is happening outside india as well,find this as well and tell me!!!" abbay says "ok " and cuts the line..now rohan says to prabakar "prabakar we need to get back as soon as possible coz kituu might be in danger!!!"prabakar shocked says "ok lets go" rohan goes and tells the asst.commissioner "sir we need to go if my guess comes right we are dealing with no ordinary guy he must have international level contacts..
now suddenly rohan face is zoomed in as he says this dialogue and zooms out as he finishes and now the scene is in kula lampur,malaysia where in a huge grant hotel someone birhtday is being celebrated..
ALL ARE WAITING AND FROM STEPS COMES DOWN A BUSINEESS MAGNAT MOST INFLUENCAIL YOUNG DYNAMIC AND MOST SUCCESSFUL BACHELOR "RAJ SINGHANIA" ,THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAGNAT AND ELIGIBLE
BACHELOR AND HAS WON ALL THE AWARDS FOR HIS ACHEIVEMENTS..RIGHT FORM SHIPPING TO IT HE LEADS
IN ALL AND ALSO A LEADING POP SINGER....TODAY BEING HI BIRTHDAY,EVERYONE SHOUTING RAJ RAJ RAJ
CAMERA FOCUSES ON A MANSTANDING ACING THE WALL,SUDDENLY LIGHTS OFF AND FOCUS COMES ON HIM AND
HE TURNS (CHARCTER DONE BY :ALI HASSAN -Aryan in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii FAME,got this guy from actors index)..
suddenly the music starts and the voice sings
(song from don -2006 main hu don song ,this guy is wearing a stylish shining court with long hair and cooling glass,looking dashing and all are chanting his name..)
raj sings..
Duniya Mein Logon Ne Dil Apane Phirta Hai(he spread his hand across and sings...)
Aaya Hoon Lekar Main Phir Kitne Hangaamen
Zara Dekho Kaun Aa Gaya Hai(he starts dancing in style all around clap girls going crazy...and
his GF's just mesmorised seeing him.....)
Zamane Pe Jo Chha Gaya Hai
Jami Jispe Sab Nigaahen(he looks through his cooling glass around all and gives a devilish smile..)
Khuli Kiski Khaatir Hai Baahen(he thinks of someone singing this line and takes a photo sees
it and smiles and keeps it in)
Aaisa Dildaar Aaya Hai Kaun
(there is a corous echo all over with his fans and friends singing in chorous)
Mujhko Pehchaan Lo Main Hoon RAJ
RAJ RAJ RAJ RAJ................(THE PLACE ECHOS WITH HIS NAME)
(The first background music is played and Raj watchfully dancing keeps an eye on all)

Main Zindagi Ki Baazi Lagake Maut Se Khelta Hoon Juaan(He points to his freinds and sings this
line all of them recogonising it give him back a smile)
Na Mujhko Gham Hai Na Mujhko Parwaah Kaun Mera Dushman Huan
Dushman Jo Mera Ho Rehta Nahi Duniya Mein(singing this line a close up is taken to his cooling
glass and inside ,the cooling glass is a mission impossible 2 style where the lens of the cooling glass is a mini lcd screen containing some details)
Bahut Hi Khatarnaak Hoon Main(in the lens when zamera zooms in suddenly a blast taking place is seen which is vivible only to raj for others seeing him it is an ordinary cooling glass)
Har Ek Pal Mein Chaalak Hoon Mein(now after the balst Raj suddenly smiles and sings these lines....)
Duniya Phir Chikhne Kaun(chorous continues..)
RAJ RAJ RAJ RAJ..................(ECHOES CONTINUES)
(The second background score plays...Raj is not found ,a camera close up is shown where Raj is
changing his attire wears a silky shirt with a scarf around his neck,a diamond ring engraved with his intial and belts made where the center part is made of pure gold ,classic shoes and then an overcoat with R symbol engraved and his cooling glass which he alone uses..)

Palken Bichhaye Paas Bulaaye Kitni Haseenaye Mujhe (he comes down girls mesmorised by his attire and his smartness and he starts singing again as all girls ome close to him)
Lekin Do Aankhen Aankhon Mein Chhaa Ke(he sees all his GF's eyes and smiles and sings..)
Aur Woh Behkaaye Mujhe
Ye Nigaahen Yeh Bataaye
Raaz Hai Inmein Nashilen(He thinks about the eyes and image he saw in the photo he had with him and smiles and sings..)
Ajab Sa Nasha Chha Raha Hai
Mere Dil Ko Behka Raha Hain(he is in his own tranz...)
Dekho Behka Huaan Aaya Don(chorous again..)
RAJ RAJ RAJ RAJ..................(ECHOES CONTINUES)
THE MUSIC CONTINUES WITH HIS ECHOES AND THE SONG ENDS...

and after this everyone clap and suddenly raj gets a call and he listens and cuts the phone and says "so rabbit is trying to find lion's trail intersting ,well the lion is intersted in the female rabit not male..i will get u ,ha ha ha and he hits the photo on wall with a target hitter and just hits it on the wall to a picture on the wall pasted and it is "kituus photo"
and the epi ends..

so who is this raj and why he has kituu photo with him!!!!find out in the next epi!!!!!till
then keep guessing!!!! 😉
rhea26 thumbnail
oopz... raj has kituuz foto.....shit man.....
may b sum connection n all....
but jai rokin epi.....yaaar
u n ur songs... 😆
lol............rokin epi
w8in 4 epi-12 badly.....
awesum man rok on...
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar gr8 gr8 gr8 👏
awsome yaaar 👏

loved it 😃
suse thumbnail
awsome yaaar 👏

loved it 😃 😃 waiting 4 epi 12
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat can i say-u r jus tooooooooooooooooooooooo gud 😉 ur songs,its picturisation-lovely 😛
rhea26 thumbnail
yeah seen ali hasan he use t cum in kahani ghar ghar ki..........
i dont like his face......
he luuks like a devil...
so jai rite choice.....
rok on........