Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: raksha.l

I am speechless after reading some of the POVs..I am glad to know that there are still some people left, who are not scared to express their opinions freely, without being worried about political correctness.. 

Raksha, I am not scared of expressing my opinion and being Hindu doesn't mean that one should support what happened that day. I am a Hindu and I condemn the act for the same reasons I gave in my post. I was not being politically correctπŸ˜›. I didn't offer a rebuttal because I believe this is one of those issues for which one just have an opnion and no amount of arguments would change that.

I thought you wanted different POVs on the issue and not similar nods from all. 😊

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Raksha, I am not scared of expressing my opinion and being Hindu doesn't mean that one should support what happened that day. I am a Hindu and I condemn the act for the same reasons I gave in my post. I was not being politically correctπŸ˜›. I didn't offer a rebuttal because I believe this is one of those issues for which one just have an opnion and no amount of arguments would change that.

I thought you wanted different POVs on the issue and not similar nods from all. 😊

Maya, when I said some POVs, how come you did not count your own into that?..Like I said, I respect all the opinions that were expressed sincerely...I repeat, people who don't stand up for anything, fall for everything...Since you feel strongly about it and stand by whatever you said, you are not amongst those secret cherishers of the destruction of  Babri Masjid...Please don't read in between the lines...πŸ˜ƒ
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am speechless after reading some of the POVs..I am glad to know that there are still some people left, who are not scared to express their opinions freely, without being worried about political correctness..

I think I said it in the other thread that the Hindus have taken the tolerance little too far and to the extent where nothing bothers them..They are willing to drag their rear end to anywhere just to look good and be politically correct...Well, its true for most of us atleast...There may be a couple of exceptions here and there who are genuinely tolerant, my respects to them...But the rest, they better come out and start acting upon their real feelings, instead of secretly hoping that someone else will do it for them, while they keep cheating themselves with political correctness...Until that day, India will have brain drain, political instability and religious vulnerability...That day will surely come... πŸ˜ƒ

Raksha ....with no offense to you...but if you are assuming that the people who are condeming this act ..are just doing it to look good and be politically correct...then i am so sorry that there is no point in having this kind of debate...........i also applaud those who said that they supported it but that does'nt mean that the others are doing it to be politically correct.

If u know me...then u must also be knowing that i keep getting into trouble again and again because i speak my heart out and do not bother to go with what may seem popular but go with what seems correct to me....i hardly ever bother to be politically correct and neither was i being PC over here...

Just needed to clarify this ......😊

mermaid_QT thumbnail
deleted since original poster edited

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

I feel the same way Maya, and hence replied to CB's post.  Raksha, as long as one is not making personal attack, why should one not express themselves freely ? We do it all the time.  Souro wins Kudos too.. 

QT, I think I need to edit my post...Now I realize..
Aanandaa thumbnail
DELEdited by raksha.l - 17 years ago

Maya, when I said some POVs, how come you did not count your own into that?..Like I said, I respect all the opinions that were expressed sincerely...I repeat, people who don't stand up for anything, fall for everything...Since you feel strongly about it and stand by whatever you said, you are not amongst those secret cherishers of the destruction of  Babri Masjid...Please don't read in between the lines...πŸ˜ƒ

I am not. I found it strange when you mentioned "politically correct" and I objected to that. I still do with that post of yours I quoted.😊.

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

Raksha ....with no offense to you...but if you are assuming that the people who are condeming this act ..are just doing it to look good and be politically correct...then i am so sorry that there is no point in having this kind of debate...........i also applaud those who said that they supported it but that does'nt mean that the others are doing it to be politically correct.

If u know me...then u must also be knowing that i keep getting into trouble again and again because i speak my heart out and do not bother to go with what may seem popular but go with what seems correct to me....i hardly ever bother to be politically correct and neither was i being PC over here...

Just needed to clarify this ......😊

No offence taken and request the same service in returnπŸ˜ƒ...My reply is same as I gave to Maya's...Please read that...I respect those who are genuinely supporting it and not doing it for the purpose of looking Good...πŸ˜ƒ

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No offence taken and request the same service in returnπŸ˜ƒ...My reply is same as I gave to Maya's...Please read that...I respect those who are genuinely supporting it and not doing it for the purpose of looking Good...πŸ˜ƒ

no problem Raksha....i had to clarify here because u had mentioned it quoting my post also...πŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I am not. I found it strange when you mentioned "politically correct" and I objected to that. I still do with that post of yours I quoted.😊.

You dont have to object it Maya...I only condemned those who say things to be politically correct..As far as my post is concerned, I realized my mistake...I should not have said 'some'...I edited it now...So whoever is not trying to be politically correct, and are simply speaking their hearts out, my respects to them...I said that clearly in my post...πŸ˜ƒ