Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yaar when someone says matarani, I get reminded of that person in Indian Idol, the one with a big tika and all πŸ˜†
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2smart4u

ooh... i was almost right... πŸ˜ƒ i had thought that it was sarankhon per... one word... not 2 separate words...😳 newayzzz

Saregbhai aap hum log ke baap bann gae???????????????????????????????????πŸ˜†

no problem yaarπŸ˜‰, earlier days here kids used to be ashamed of being called kids

so kids baap is telling you Diwakar is a better singer than Sameer

Acche Bacche baap ki baat mante hai ya nahi!!!!

maan bhi loo baccho

nahi to baap ko hunter se peetna padega baccho koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

124014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

no problem yaarπŸ˜‰, earlier days here kids used to be ashamed of being called kids

so kids baap is telling you Diwakar is a better singer than Sameer

Acche Bacche baap ki baat mante hai ya nahi!!!!

maan bhi loo baccho

nahi to baap ko hunter se peetna padega baccho koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Define Acche...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh hunter now i'm scared!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wite_rainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bass yeh relation hi reh gayi thi is forum per...baap beti aur doosre bachey πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
124014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

bass yeh relation hi reh gayi thi is forum per...baap beti aur doosre bachey πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

chalo acha hua na ki ye rishta bhi form ho gaya... complete family!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waise beti kaun hai???

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you for a nice article on Diwakar, Amit. Looking forward to seeing all the 3 little champs again tomorrow! Cheers 😳
AznDesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GUARDIAN ANGEL

Thank you for a nice article on Diwakar, Amit. Looking forward to seeing all the 3 little champs again tomorrow! Cheers 😳

No you are only looking forward to SAMEER dont lie re!!. This is a hostile takeover HAHAAH where is the "HOSTILITY" minali?? πŸ˜‰
wite_rainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AznDesi

No you are only looking forward to SAMEER dont lie re!!. This is a hostile takeover HAHAAH where is the "HOSTILITY" minali?? πŸ˜‰

im sure mins posted when the other sameer gang members werent online...apni protection ke liyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sylvester thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AznDesi

I agree with Minali, looking forward to seeing these Lil Champs once again, I will just look and enjoy the show, of course my favourite is Sameer, our Chota Don, and will always be him., there is no other kid like him in charm, versatility, entertainer and star quality,and no other will never will be like him!I still look at his song " Chota Batcha" it makes me smile and laugh when I am down, and no other person has done that. I like Diwakar and Sanchita, they are good, but my Sameer is in a class of his own!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘