10th April update- a shocking twist!!

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the scene on the roadside where Nirvaan is about to hit this boy who has run onto the road chasing his ball, but Nirvaan stops the car in time. He gets out of the car, crouches down near the boy and asks if he is ok, then the boy says yes and Nirvaan tells him it's wrong to do this, it's dangerous etc. Then the boy's sister takes him back to the side of the road and Nirvaan gets back in his car and glances at the red car opposite his which also stopped for the boy. Krishna is in the back seat and seeing Nirvaan, hides behind the seat. Nirvaan doesn't see her and drives away. Then the red car meets up with Karan in his black car at some secluded spot on the road and the driver gets out and so does Karan. The driver switches cars with Karan and Karan goes to the red car, lets Krishna out of her seat and opens the door for her in the passenger side next to him. They drive off.

The scene shifts to the Neelkanth house, where Nirvaan has just arrived and looks for his sister. Parth has just come from his shower, his hair all gorgeous and wet, and as he dries his hair with a towel, notices a letter on the desk. He reads it, and says to himself, "forgive me Parth... etc." and is puzzled by it. He is upset by the tone of the note, the goodbye letter Krishna left for him. Krishna sitting in Karan's car says to herself forgive me Parth and Karan asks her if she said something, she denies it. Nirvaan calls from downstairs "Krishnadi, Krishnadi!!" Then Parth runs down the stairs with his letter and hands it to Nirvaan who reads it and puts two and two together. Parth, bewildered, asks Nirvaan what happened, who is Karan Bali? Then Nutan walks in with the family and says, "I will tell you who Karan Bali is, and where Krishna is." Paras and Jati Bua especially look happy to know that Krishna has gone off with Karan Bali. Then Nutan explains the story of Karan Bali, that he was smitten with Krishna, he asked for her hand in marriage repeatedly, and Krishna turned him down so he resorted to blackmail by setting up Nirvaan and giving Krishna the option of saving her brother by marrying him. And that today Krishna has sacrificed her love for the life of her brother. The whole family is sad to hear this, but noone more than Parth who is devastated at the thought of losing his girl.

The scene shifts to Krishna and Karan's car, where Krishna tells Karan that she wants to ask for God's blessing before this wedding, so she wants to go to the Shiv temple ahead. Karan agrees and stops the car just in front of the Shiv temple.

Then Parth is in shock, he says that this can't happen. A tear rolls down his face and then he remembers that a call for Krishna came from her friend's brother, then he figures out it must have been Karan Bali calling for her, and he dials the number from Krishna's phone. Then Karan picks up his phone, sees from the id box that it is from Krishna's house, says goodbye into it and hangs up. He says that he doesn't want any distraction. Parth is now in tears because he has confirmed where she is. Jati bua looks happy at this news and isn't pretending she even cares about Krishna. Then a mad Parth runs out of the house and Nirvaan follows him!

The car with Karan and Krishna is at the temple, and Krishna gets out to go, she asks him isn't he going to the temple? Karan laughs and refuses, saying he doesn't believe in God. He doesn't think that life is in God's hands, that it is in the hands of Karan Bali. Krishna, surprised by his audacity, tells him it isn't right to talk like that. In the temple, Krishna prays and then asks the priest for prasad from Bholi Nath, another name of Shiv. The priest gives her prasad from a plate of sweets he has. Krishna prays in front of the Shiv image. she then goes back to the car where she gives a sweet to Karan Bali. she tells him, even if you don't believe in God, eat some prasad. Karan wants to refuse but then she says, for me. He then takes it and says, for you I would give my life.

Then somewhere on the road, Nirvaan and Parth are driving in Nirvaan's jeep. (who wouldn't want to be in that jeep lol). Karan is in his car driving and his vision starts getting blurry. Then Krishna screams for him to watch out and the car hits something. The car hits a man and the man falls to the ground. Karan Bali and Krishna get out of the car, and Krishna says Oh God Karan! You have hit him, and she starts freaking out. Then Karan says wait, I will see how he is. Then he checks the guy's pulse and says that he is alive. He turns him over because he is on his front side, and then sees his face! It is the guy he paid to disappear, go underground! Karan is now flustered to see him, as he is the only one who can prove his guilt! He then panics. Krishna changes her tone of voice and then asks, what is it, Mr. Karan Bali? why are you shocked? Then Veera comes out and tells him, this is the deal, this is the same way you trapped my brother and now I have proof of you doing it. She tells him, your fate is now in my hands. The way you put my brother's fate in your hands, and made my sister's marriage a part of your deal. Veera then explains that she had run into the guy in Karan Bali's house, and recognized him as the guy who was run down, because of the scar on his face. She saw the same face in a photograph in the paper earlier, and then put two and two together. Then she located him where he lived and paid him a sum of money to help them. She says to him that how does it feel, to be trapped and have your fate in someone else's hands? Krishna then tells him , that if God wants someone to die, then noone can stop him. Then Veera shows him the video of him checking the body in her camera. Krishna tells Karan to leave her alone once and for all in a cold voice, and Karan just nods to the chauffeur silently, who gets back in the car and drives up. Karan grabs Krishna and takes her with him forcibly into the car and they drive off, Veera goes after them and says "Wait!"

Then at Karan's house, Parth and Nirvaan question the guard and aks him where is Karan Bali? Nirvaan starts yelling at him when he doesn't answer, then Parth grabs his shirt roughly and the guard says he isn't here, he is going to get married at his farmhouse. then Nirvaan and Parth run off in his jeep to find them.

Then Karan Bali takes Krishna to the mandap he has set up for them and says, "Krishna weds Karan how does that sound?" Krishna tells him the wedding will never happen etc, and starts shouting and then Karan says, "quiet!" He tells her, after we are married, I will never let you go.

Back at the Neelkanth house, Neelkanth is praying in front of the temple with the whole family. And of course Jait Bua and Paras just don't care at all, they just stand there. Neelkanth feels guilty, says what kind of father am I, etc that this has happened. He cries remorsefully. then Gunjan, Chand and Savri kneel by him and comfort him.

Karan Bali tries to physcially drag Krishna to the mandap, but Krishna resists. she then trips on some tree branch and falls back over a cliff, and so does Karan Bali!

the camera shows the image of Lord Krishna, and then the twig in the temple flares up all of a sudden, it mirrors the fate of the person they are praying for. Nutan sees the flame and goes to it, shielding it with her hand. The episode ends.

*What happens to Krishna and Karan Bali? Do Nirvaan and Parth find her in time? Do they catch Karan or does he make another getaway? Find out in tomorrow's Paraya Dhan.*

This was an amazing episode, albeit not as romantic as last night's. I really felt for Parth and what he was going through. And I was proud of Veera and Krishna for setting up Karan. Thanks everyone for reading!!

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏

Amazing episode. No one could have even thought of the entire plan by Veera and Krishna.

But where is Nishant????
abhidip thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good update thanks a lot
nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! sounds like a nice epi! 😳 thnx for d lovely update!! 😃
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update but what i dnt understand is hw veera knew he was the guy tht got knocked over.....she wasnt even thre 😕 but all in all great epi i thik
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx yaar tuse gr8 ho 👏

Love Leena 😉
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update....i hope nirvaan and parth save krishna..