friends07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
these week's aahat was the copy from the tale called monkey's paw by Eager Allen Poe. I didn't watch the whole episode but i think in the episode one of the person wishes for something and on the other end someone related to the person dies. then that person wished the dead person to be alive but then he or she realized they made a mistake don't let the dead person in the their life again

the orignal story was the monkey's paw took place in late 1800s. these is how it went three rich man playing a game of cards and one the man wins the monkey's paws so the loser person gives his moneky's paw (get 3 wishes) to him the winner man askes wishes for lots and lots of money, the paw gives it to him. later he gets a news that his son is dead. the wife gets so miserable after the son's death and the wife wishes for his dead son back but then she realizes its a mistake the son comes back and keeps knocking on the door. both the
husband and wife used 2 wishes in the last wishes they wished for they son to rest in peace...love these story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A copy? Again? Oh god they really have to think about new stories!🤢
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 When I was watching it, I realized that it was copied too. I recognized the story and was like...hahah another copy, yeah they seriously need original stories..... 😆