9th April update -Parth comes back

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

The episode picks up from last week where Krishna opens the front door and there is a surprised-looking Parth just staring back at her. He is wearing a white dress shirt and a five o'clock shadow, unlike the usual plaids he sports with a pair of jeans. They are both stunned to see each other. Then Parth looks at her outfit and grins, he says that "I thought I would give you a surprise, but you have given me one instead!" He says happily that you have become the bride even before our wedding in front of my eyes. Thank you. He then says that she looks good in the attire of a bride. Krishna just stares blankly, unable to react to his words. Parth says to her, "Hello, what happened bhai?" You aren't even saying anything, responding to what I have said. Then he comes in and notices how dead the house is, he says where is everyone? Then Krishna explains that noone else is home and he is pleased. He brings her to the living room area and says it's great that he is alone with his bride. (lucky her, I must say!) He gushes about her appearance, unaware that it's really for Karan Bali, and says, "you know you're looking beautiful, very beautiful." Krishna is stunned by seeing him and by her "deal" and she starts to cry and get upset. Parth looks suspicious, and says, what is this? Is there someone else? I have been gone for seven days... then he sees how upset Krishna looks because she thinks he has guessed the truth. But actually he is teasing her, and he agrees to stop as it is upsetting her. Parth then asks her, but seriously why are you so dressed up? Krishna lies and tells him it's for the wedding of a school friend, this so-and-so. Parth thinks back and asks is she fat? Krishna says yes and then Parth says if she can get married, anyone can. Then Parth gives her a gift. (when isn't he?) He hides in his palm two matching gold bangles from a dulhe raja and then opens his palm to show them to Krishna. She touches them briefly and then draws her hand back, knowing she can't accept them or the man who is giving them to her. Then Parth sees she is upset, and brings her closer to him Parth holds her head in his chest and she cries. Parth consoles her and says to her "in our lives you will only feel happy." He kisses her forehead. (So sweet!)

The scene shifts to the courthouse, where the judge is hearing the final testimony. The witness who earlier testified during Veera's questioning came back and in the stand, he claims that he didn't have his glasses before. (He is wearing them now.) He recants whatever he said before as Karan Bali watches from the back of the courtroom. He basically says he couldn't see who was there. Then the judge says that based on the evidence provided, Nirvaan has been found innocent. Then happy music is playing in the background and the chandrana family can be seen celebrating among themselves at the verdict. Nirvaan smiles, overjoyed that he is free. The judge says finally, "the court is adjourned." Nirvaan goes to his father and touches his feet. Then Nutan goes to Karan Bali and tells him she is so happy that he understands the fear of a mother, but what made him change his mind? Karan smiles his cunning smile at her, and says, it's Krishna's lila. Nutan is like what? Then he changes his statement and says it's the illusion of God, etc. He is about to spout off some more of his sanctimonious babble when Veera walks up to them and tells her mother that Nirvaan is ready to go. So Nutan says namaste to Karan Bali and he does the same.

Then Karan goes to the steps of the courthouse and dials someone on his phone. It's Krishna. The phone rings at the Neelkanth house, Parth picks it up ironically, and tells Krishna it's for her. Krishna gets it, and covering the mouthpiece, tells Parth she is going to make coffee for him. Parth is like ok and she goes off to the kitchen to talk to him in private. Then Karan says I have just given the statement and I am waiting for you, why aren't you here? He says that Krishna if you try to trick me, you know that I can have Nirvaan's case reopened in a minute just like that. Krishna says that why would I trick you. Then Karan says I am waiting for you, if you don't get here in ten minutes, you know what I can do, so please, come over right away. Krishna snaps back at him, I konw what I have to do, give me some time!! she slams the phone down. She goes back into the living room with Parth's coffee in her hand. Parth asks, who was that on the phone? Krishna says it was Ritu's brother. The brother of the friend getting married, that she has to go there. She tells Parth to rest, get fresh, and I will come soon.

The scene shifts back to the courthouse outside. Karan goes to Nirvaan and congratulates him. Nirvaan says what for. Then Karan says if you can't make the relationship work, then someone else will. Nirvaan gets suspicious, asks meaning what? He tries to grab Karan's shirt collar but Karan is too fast for him, he catches his wrist and holds it. Karan, now so overconfident about himself, brags to Nirvaan that "your sister Krishna will be my wife" and that "this moment your sister is coming to me to be my wife and we will leave this place and go far away". Nirvaan is angry at his words and his tone.

the scene shifts back to the Neelkanth house, where Krishna looks at PArth affectionately. Parth comes to her and says come quickly, I will wait for you. One of her jhumkas (earrings) drops to the ground and she stoops to pick it up. she looks at Parth's shoes. She thinks to herself, my heart is yours Parth. Today I am going far away, forgive me Parth. And Parth, as if able to read her mind, picks up on her thoughts like a kindred spirit. He helps her up, and tells her "it feels as if you are going far away. He says some sweet words to her, words from the heart, and then says that they have been childhood playmates, and now they will become mates for life. Krishna is unable to respond to his words of devotion and love. She thinks to herself, childhood mates yes, but not for life. Parth looks at her oddly, as she doesn't respond to his words. Krishna runs off through the door in tears, too choked up to respond and knowing what she is about to do.

The scene shifts to a road, where Nirvaan is driving frantically in his jeep, trying to get to Krishna before Karan does. He has a childhood flashback, where they are all celebrating Raksha Bandhan, the festival between brother and sister. Krishna asks him, do you know what this Rakhi is for and he says yes it's for Raksha Bandhan, and she ties it on his wrist and she feeds him sweets from a silver plate. then the other sisters feed him too. Nirvaan keeps driving fast, thinking to himself, that then it was Raksha Bandhan, but today I am giving you protection Krishna, I am coming to your rescue. (how nice) Krishna waits in front of her house.

Then Nirvaan reflects back on a time when he was sick as a boy, and Krishna put a cold cloth on his head. Then he tells Krishna that he is afraid and Krishna comforts him. Nirvaan repeats that "today I am coming." He is talking to her in his head.

Then the scene shifts back to the house, where the car phone rings, the chauffeur picks it up and tells Krishna that Karan saab wants to talk to you. so she takes the phone and he asks her "how does my dreamgirl in red like my red car?" Krishna snaps back at him and then he answers, "I like that my dreamgirl, I will see you soon." Karan then says to her in his head, "see Krishna, who will reach there first, me or Nirvaan." And of course, he assumes it will be him.

then the scene shifts to the road, where Krishna's car is going fast and Nirvaan's jeep is going towards her from the opposite direction and they intersect. they almost collide into one another, but the camera shows the golden Krishna image, they are both under Lord Krishna's protection. Nirvaan stops his jeep just in time, a boy runs in front of him to get his ball and just stands there, shocked. Then Nirvaan looks across the boy at the other car, and sees Krishna dressed in a bride's clothing. Krishna looks at Nirvaan shocked as well and the episode ends.

*Can Nirvaan persuade Krishna to come with him and forget her deal with Karan? Or does Krishna decide to go through with it out of fear for her brother's life? What does Karan do next? find out in tomorrow's episode of Paraya Dhan.*

**Thanks everyone for reading. It's nice to know I can come home after a long day and watch Paraya Dhan! It was definitely a must-see episode today. I am glad to see Nirvaan isn't such a lazybones as he was before his transformation, good for him, he got his act together. And I was happy to see my hoxy Parth back in Rajkot, although the scene between them was kind of sad. I miss Vedant too.**

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki79 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update and comments. I hadn't planned on watching it but you've made me very curious, so now I'm going to have to. 😉

Yes, I'm glad Nirvaan has changed so much and I miss Vedhant too! Lots. Actually ever since he left I've watched only a few episodes. His was such an interesting character.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot..i too miss vedant..was a gud episode...loved nirvaan
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 😛 4 da wonderful update
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
now that they have brought back parth they should bring back vedant

i am proud of nirvaan going to rescue his sister i really hope she doesnt go on white the wedding

poor parth this is the second time something like this is happening first his brother now karan 😭
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx yaar for video tuse gr8 ho 👏

Love Leena 😉
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the wonderful update...i hope krishna and parth marry..