anybody like the ending of banjar

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i liked till the very last eppi cept the part where reshams character sacrifices her love...i mean what da heck....they could have just told momarnas character that he is not the biological father of the child

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i luved the drama banjar....it was verey very good.....but personally i hated the last episode....the episode really suxed big time......the whole episode was abt 3 ppl mommer rana.....resham...and sawara nadeem.....the other characters were in it like for a second.....which a did not like....and mostly i hate the way they ened it.....kiran should have just got her son bac....and they should have married rasham and momer ranas charcters...this was a really good drama the the last episode ruined the whole thing.....this is wat i think
jessi23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with both of you. The last episode was total waste. Just for the sake of the child they got two people married who weren't in love and poor thing left along in the end. 😡

Its good to sacrifice but not to that extent...
Irish_Pride thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like da last episode.........it was jus stupid
hhyqk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too and we didnt know the child that comes with kiran sbhabi.
nighat5 thumbnail
I LOVE THE LAST EPISODE IT WAS REALLY GOOD!
RESHAM IS SWEET
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont like too look shhania and temoor love to each for a long time and they didnt get each other they show shhania as a banjar that she didnt get anything in her life even his true love she sacrifice for every1 but no1 give for her 😭