biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys

do you think pakistani dramas should b like they have always been weekly serials wid a maximum of 30 - 40 episodes...or do you think they should b long running like those we see on Geotv....

i feel that pakistani dramas are more suited 2 bein short with meaningful story lines rather then long running..mind u i wdnt mind if ahsan khan woz in themπŸ˜†, bt yea i prefer watching pakistani dramas that are short (minus MWH) rather then long...

Wheras Indian dramas are more suited to goin on 4 eva & eva & eva.....(no offence 2 ne1)..

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they shuld definitely b shorter than geo dramas..i liked ptv dramas because they r always upto 13 episodes...atleast they used to b..i dunno abt present..but paki dramas are better off being short rather than long..else they lose their plot..nd gets really boring..like TPM
jessi23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i like them short. Story is way better and we don't get bored.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I like them short...even those that run upto 25-30 episodes are great, but ones like TPM (Geo) and Koi To Ho (ARY) just drag forever and lose their storyline...

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Short stories are better like Tum Kahan Hum Kahan, Akhir kab tak πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
deffinately short and weekly because u look forward to watching them more!
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yes i love to watch drama serials of 15 to 16 max episode dramas
actually i have always been very impatient ,even while reading anything i always look forward to the end
same is here but yes not imran abbas dramas
althought i hate his being in indian soaps but its for sure i will just watch it to see pakistani hero in it
thats it
but on the whole pakistani drama serials are great not the soaps i can just salute to the courage of ppl who used to watch soaps bcos i cant do that never will i be the last person to even think about it
anyway topic is good