armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
saw this in an article too-
no scandal this,it was just an excuse the ksjh star,ami trivedi gave 2 a traffic cop,she was found speeding recently 😲
omg i cant believe AT lied 2 a cop that she was PREGNANT as an excuse for speeding up😲😲.how sick is that?😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaa I know this was out when KSJH came on air its very old 😕

And I donnoo y she lied when I get caught I just pay 50 bucks n go 😆
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh u two scared the hell out of me....what a tilte given to a topic..well i for one second got shocked...well i saw that article..well u know mumbai polic are supposed to be one of the best in India and they dont they a damn whether u are a normal person or celebrity..may be she would have in a hurry to shooting and thats why she could have told..well mitts u paid 50 bucks she paid nothing coz "kituu(ami) sabb jantii hai." 😉
tauqee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's too old article n it happened before KSJH started. That cop was surprised and asked, "You are too young. How can you be pregnant?" and Ami replied, "Who told you that a young girl can't be pregnant?" OOOOOPS Really Ami sab jaanti hai😆
romanticele thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh ya the title kinda surprised me too.. i dint hear of this though, but what an excuse yaar..
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oops sry guys,i didnt see the date of the article,neway people who did not,know it now.