cutie4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think it is the dumbest show on earth...it is full of nonsense...have no story..very stupid show
i think it should be at least scarrrrrrrry because it's called AAHAT..rightscararrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aahat literally means "Sound".I don't think it's a stupid show at al, it might have a few weak stories though. In this third season of Aahat there have been some good stories - the first episode called Rooh, Autopsy/Khel, Anniversary, Timmy etc. It's strange that people don't appreciate when the work is good....but are the first ones to jump in with frying pans if there's a bad story.

My advice : If you are so unhappy with the show , switch to something else. Plain and simple.

More than horror, Aahat presents the supernatural and that doesn't have to be scary all the time. 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cutie4u

ok whatever 😭

Awwwwwwww..... don't cry. Hre's a huggie to make you smile.🤗

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwww.. you guys are soo cute yaar..

well personally.. i agree with both of you.. some of the stories were a little stupid and weird.. and then i stopped watching aahat..

but then i watched April 7th epi.. and it was scary yaar.. i got soo scared.. other then the fact that I LOVE Shaleen Bahnot (Mayank).. i found his make up and his deformed form very scary.. the story was intersting.. and i loved it..
guess i will be watching next week to see what is going on..

luv pri
cutie4u thumbnail
thnaks all of u ... 😛 😛 😛