simran testing our patience

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Good that aastha shouted at simran.Simran shd have told the truth long back but no,she was waiting and waiting for the right moment and now things go out of hand..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now that everything is out in the open, there is nothing left in the serial, and consequently it has become boring. High time Sinha winds it up.
simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she didnt want aastha to get hurt..and she considered her as her awn daughter.
dalals thumbnail
Any woman who has to go through what Simran has been through would behave the same way as her. After Neha's death, losing little Astha, and abhi leaving her at the alter , gudiya was the only ray of hope for her. She poured all her love and affecion on Astha, but she was also very afraid all the time of someone snatching away this last support off her as well. That is why she was not prepared to take a chance and tell astha about herself. I totally concur with Simran. Hats off to her strength and patience. I guess now that abhi is here, he better take the responsibility of bringing the family together. Both abhi/simran and sia/astha deserve to be together.
bkeero thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think Simran needs to give Astha a reality check.....

I know this sounds really rude, but she is not a child anymore....

Simran needs to accept it and tell her fine you don't want to be part of my life fine then but you also have to accpet the fact the Abhi and I have a daughter together and he will be just as much part of out lives as he will be yours.....

That will end to serial..... or close to it...and soon she will accept everyone...

aaabbb thumbnail
Instead of just crying she needs to do something....
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yaa

I agree aaabb,simran shd stop crying and do something

sumuhu thumbnail
too much crying for Simran in the serial. I have forgotten her smile, such a beautiful smile, that too. It shows Simran on a very poor light when she expects Sid to fall in love with .Astha They are not married or anything and Simran has no right to expect this. I hope Manas steps in and says something.
Edited by sumuhu - 19 years ago
peachmink thumbnail
she did the same thing with abhi and neha..(interfere in their lives and asking abhi to marry neha)...........why shd sid sacrifice? very stupid
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That;s true. Why should Sid sacrifice or even Sia pay for the selfish attitude of Astha? Sia has gone thru as much if not more than what Astha has gone thru, so why shuld Sia still go on suffering? I do think Simran shud take a firm stand against her. Probably that would knock some sense into her......I think she has taken Simran too much for granted....