Astitva - India Update 7 December 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Manas and Riya are talking. Riya says it is 12 and she must go she does not realize the time when she is with him. He says he too does not realize the time. Both gaze lovingly at each other. Manas tells her to stay back at his place since it is late. She is surprised. Then she laughs it off by telling him why he wants to give his neighbours reason to gossip that 'Riya and Manas had a great time last night'. He tells her that she told him that one should live for oneself. She says yes but, they will do so once the case is over. She leaves. Manas's son tells Manas that he likes Riya a lot.

Manas goes to meet Urmila. She tells him that he is looking happy. He praises Riya and tells her that he is confident things will be ok since Riya is handling the case and she is really working hard.

Simran is looking at Neha's reports and tells her everything is normal but she must take care of helself. Simran again congratulates her on her house and asks her whether all the interiors are done. She says that some cabinet is still to be decided. Simran gives her some colour choice and tells her that Abhi should also like it. Meanwhile Manas walks in and listens to Simran. Shortly Simran leaves on a call. Manas tells Neha that though it is not his right, he would like to tell her that a person alone has the right to decide the extent to which a third person should interfere in his/her life. It is possible that this third person may not even be aware of his/her error. He leaves too leaving Neha in thoughts.

Simran and Manas are talking in the hospital. Riya calls her up and asks him to come over to her office. He forgets to say bye to Simran and leaves with a broad grin on his face, suddenly turns back and says bye to Simran. She looks on.

Manas is with Riya and they are finalizing the case papers. They talk about going to Switzerland after the case is over. Manas says that Switzerland is for romance and they are past that age, Riya contradicts him and tells him he has no notion of romance.

Riya gets a call from her daughter. Manas asks her who it was. She tells him. Manas tells Riya that she had told him she was not married. She says she is not. He asks her then how this daughter. Riya is a bit diffident and asks him whether it is not possible to have a child without getting married.

<My cable guy lost his electricity>

no update tomorrow, have an official engagement, if someone can update, maybe Nisha can post the preview that is as good as a brief update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Arti.Ufffff!!!!!! why is electricity so elusive??? grrrrr😑r.
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Arti.... you are greatπŸ˜ƒ
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Thanks Arti.Ufffff!!!!!! why is electricity so elusive???

Electricity is elusive so that you dont get used to the good things of life, don't take things for granted. Are thankful to the little mercies that are bestowed upon you when it does return. Lack of electricity keeps you humble and makes you philosophic.

Actually lots of good things happen when there is no electricity. For eg. I can take rest, since there is no computer or TV. πŸ˜‰
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks arti...

Originally posted by: artijain

Electricity is elusive so that you dont get used to the good things of life, don't take things for granted. Are thankful to the little mercies that are bestowed upon you when it does return. Lack of electricity keeps you humble and makes you philosophic.

Actually lots of good things happen when there is no electricity. For eg. I can take rest, since there is no computer or TV. πŸ˜‰

That is the only way to keep us shut I guess...πŸ˜†

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the updates! Don't worry about tomorrow. We will miss your updates and hope that Nisha posts a preview for us :)
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: artijain

Very well said Arti.. Now that would be one way to keep me away from india-forums.. πŸ˜†

Thanks for the wonderful update Arti. I am sure we will have someone cover up for you.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i can continue where the update stopped...I am making an attempt for the first time i hope you guys like it.

Riya tells Manas that her daughter is Chavi and she is 12 years old and is studying in the 8th standard and is in US....Manas asks Chavi why do u talk to your small daughter about me...So Riya says we are friends and there is nothing i dont tell her.Riya then tells Manas that she was only 17 years old when she fell in love and that man was married.Later they got so very close that she became pregnant.Then that man left with his family to Australia and that she did not stop him as she did not want to spoil his family life.

Then Riya says her parents beat her, harassed her for becoming pregnant at such a young age. Then she ran from home and came to Mumbai.She then vowed to herself that she will take up this responsibiltiy and will strive hard to bring up her daughter...Shes says that she succeded and Chavi is now 12 years and 3 months old...She is a very beautiful kid and tells Manas that he would love her if he sees her.

She is turning back to Manas and telling all this. She says she should have told him earlier ans asks him whether what she did was right or wrong and turns to see Manas. By that time, Manas has left the office. She then runs to the entrance but Manas has gone.The screen freezes on Riya.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you to you both.

So love is blooming for Riya and Manas.

Cheers,

Rifhat

pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

i can continue where the update stopped...I am making an attempt for the first time i hope you guys like it.

Riya tells Manas that her daughter is Chavi and she is 12 years old and is studying in the 8th standard and is in US....Manas asks Chavi why do u talk to your small daughter about me...So Riya says we are friends and there is nothing i dont tell her.Riya then tells Manas that she was only 17 years old when she fell in love and that man was married.Later they got so very close that she became pregnant.Then that man left with his family to Australia and that she did not stop him as she did not want to spoil his family life.

Then Riya says her parents beat her, harassed her for becoming pregnant at such a young age. Then she ran from home and came to Mumbai.She then vowed to herself that she will take up this responsibiltiy and will strive hard to bring up her daughter...Shes says that she succeded and Chavi is now 12 years and 3 months old...She is a very beautiful kid and tells Manas that he would love her if he sees her.

She is turning back to Manas and telling all this. She says she should have told him earlier ans asks him whether what she did was right or wrong and turns to see Manas. By that time, Manas has left the office. She then runs to the entrance but Manas has gone.The screen freezes on Riya.

Thanks Sree . Ho w can a 12 year old be in 8th Stantdard..super human kiddo.