Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: simi1295

she xplaned why she didnt tell aastha from the start. and i understand why she didnt. simran raised aastha as she was her real daughter. she gave her all the love and wanted to keep her away from anything that would even put a tear in aasthas eyes. so i dont think we need to blame her for loveing aastha as her own daughter

i completely agree, simran didn't want to tell aastha anything because she knew that aastha would not be able to handle it and on top of all that while still greiving deep inside for a daughter she thought was dead, she raised aastha like her own daughter giving her everything she could ever want. simran has never treated aastha like she was someone else's daughter so why should aastha be so mean to a woman who loved her and took care of her for so many years. aastha is just selfish and immature!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

I think you have seen only nice,polite,mature,calm and perfectly sensible ppl in life but let me tell you that ppl like Aastha also live in this same world who get emotional and get mad very easily with every other thing and this has nothing to do with the mental balance otherwise you could see every second person is taking medication for mental relaxation, I think her reaction is VERY natural,whenever she feel something is bothering her,she always get emotional and take out all her anger, never keep anything in her heart,she always had some reasons to get mad according to her thinkings.I am not at all saying that her behaviour is good but we should give her some time,its just my thought, no offence...

Yes, I completely agree with you. There are people like her, in fact much more in number than people care to think of. And almost everyone has a word for such kind of people - SELFISH.

Selfish, who ALWAYS want other people to understand THEIR point of view, and of course, other people's point of view,and feelings, are nonexistent for them......

In the reel life, sometimes such people change and become good and understanding. But in real life, sadly, such kind of people NEVER change and take pleasure in dreaming up ways to be in the centre of attraction and want everything only for themselves......and unfortunately they use every trick in the book to get what they want - screaming and shouting and heaping abuses being just one of them.....18 or 80 - they remain the same.

peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

scorpio pk wrote

I think you have seen only nice,polite,mature,calm and perfectly sensible ppl in life but let me tell you that ppl like Aastha also live in this same world who get emotional and get mad very easily with every other thing and this has nothing to do with the mental balance otherwise you could see every second person is taking medication for mental relaxation, I think her reaction is VERY natural,whenever she feel something

And that according to you justifies Asthas mean and nasty behavior? I BEG to differ!!!!!!!!!!!!wont write more , nuff said already!!!!!!!!

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree to all of u simran should be angry with abhi and she should be with sia more
peacestead thumbnail
well I am still for simran and still think that she doesnt deserve all the crap that Astha is giving her but I really, really think that the lying has to stop , its gone on long enough and what a tangled web we weave when first we learn to deceive!!!!!!!!!!Simran is just sinking herself deeper and deeper in these lies and its gonna be hurt to climb out of this well of lies.
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rak201

How can someone justify all the laughter, pranks and jokes being shared by Sia with Abhi, Simran and her grand parents while Aastha trying to give out advertisement in the newspapers looking for her father. It is sad Simran could not see how much Aasthawas missing her father while she was enjoying her "family".

Thats the difference between REAL and SURROGATE mother.
Signora2 thumbnail

Hi Guys I am Signora posting here for the first time.

First of all I want to congratulate all of U for carrying on a very good discussion. It is indeed welcome to see people exchanging views no matter how heated it may be but remaining calm. Wonderful!

In my opinion Astitva is the only soap that has thrown up so many issues that effect us in some way or the other. At least it is wee bit close to reality. I think this issue of Simran being responsible for Astha's misbehaviour has several dimensions: No matter how harsh the truth is Simran should have told Aastha about her mother, this could have prevented her from listening to her grandmother.

Aastha is spoilt no doubt and in her immature behaviour she is hitting out against the person she loved all for 18 years. She is confused, it is natural to have sympathy for ur real mother and Aastha is assuming that Simran was responsible for her mother's death or whatever has been told to her.She has used harsh words for Simran which should have been avoided. Then Aastha is insecure about Simran more so now when she has Sia coveting for her mum's attention. Actually Simran should have given her Aastha her time and attention after the biggest truth of her life was revealed , but she got occupied with Sia and Abhi.

Who is better a surrogate or real mother is a difficult Q with no easy ans. coz Dr simran has been an exceptional woman, erring here and there.

Signora2