Sightseeing in pakistan..

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys, im going to pakistan soon and i want information about the best restaurants/places to eat, places to shop and places to see especially in LAHORE and ISLAMABAD.... i hope u guys will help! πŸ˜›

BEST PLACE TO EAT:

BEST PLACE TO SHOP:

A PLACE TO DEFFINATELY GO & SEE:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best places to eat would be verywhere in pakistan...but for food id say lahore or karachi...islamabad is quite gd 4 a bit of sightseeing wid fisal masjid and parliment houses....if u r sum1 hu loves nature and scenery id advise u 2 go 2 mureee...and kashmir ...2 shop i jus went recntly and lahore and Gujranawala where da two best places to shop..islamabad had raja bazar which woz nt bad but not da kinda place ud wana go if u h8 bein pestered by beggers and shop keepers...Karachi does have a nite life worth checking out i dnt mean clubs and stuff but its like fun onli seems 2 happen at nite dere...Karchi is very developed city so id advise u 2 go there if u want like sum eauty treatments and so forth....
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle06

Hi guys, im going to pakistan soon and i want information about the best restaurants/places to eat, places to shop and places to see especially in LAHORE and ISLAMABAD.... i hope u guys will help! πŸ˜›

BEST PLACE TO EAT:

BEST PLACE TO SHOP:

A PLACE TO DEFFINATELY GO & SEE:

hey !!

i have been to islamabad but i can't remember thier names...but its very beautiful ,quiet and a very clean city...😳...Since i am a lahori so i will tell u some very nice places in lahore..

Badshahi masjid,Shahi qila and menar-e-pakistan(these places can be easily found)...Go there at 3 or 4..coz lahore is a very hot place...and u have to take off ur shoes when u visit shahi qila.. so dont go there in the afternoon

Fortress staduim: This is in defence...and its bit near to the old airport...so u can find this easily as well.. Fortress is one of the modern place..and its worth to go...There are rides,restuarants,and posh shoping malls.😳.Since this is a bahar season in lahore so there will be mela's and concerts in fortress...But go there at night..it will be open till 3 am..so no worries..i bet u'll enjoy there.

Liberty: This is usually called the centre of pakistan..but i m not really sureπŸ˜†. U can take a horse ride,watch bander or reech tamasha..and there are several shopping malls. I always loved to shop there..

Anar kali bazaar: Usually most ppl go there first..coz its one of the oldest bazaar's of South asia...Uhmm but be careful coz its always packed with ppl. U can buy everything at a very cheap prize. Its one of the Cheapest bazaar of lahore..Belive me 😳.. i bought a very lovely shalwar kameez for only 400 rupees...and yeah dont forget to bargain with the shopkeepers!πŸ˜†

Well there are manyyyyyy shopping malls lyke "pace" , H karim baksh" or "sidique"...u can see easily find them...

Gawal mandi food street: lolπŸ˜†..now dont ask me where it is coz i myself got lost..(ahh long story)..u can ask ppl and yeah many tourists go there to eat.. u can eat anything fom kebabs to daal. oh yeah and dont forget to try "firni"

KFC,Macdonalds,King burger,Subway: Thts if u fancy to eat fast food

oh gosh ! they are soo many restuarnt in lahore. i guess everything is alot there.πŸ˜†

Lahore zoo,racecourse park,shalimar garden,nawaz sharif park,jinah park: Worth going!

Sozo water park: for swimminggGGgg and taking ridess πŸ˜ƒ

I m sure ur gonna have some nice time in lahore and islamabad.All the best. Have a nice Time!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biatchali

Best places to eat would be verywhere in pakistan...but for food id say lahore or karachi...islamabad is quite gd 4 a bit of sightseeing wid fisal masjid and parliment houses....if u r sum1 hu loves nature and scenery id advise u 2 go 2 mureee...and kashmir ...2 shop i jus went recntly and lahore and Gujranawala where da two best places to shop..islamabad had raja bazar which woz nt bad but not da kinda place ud wana go if u h8 bein pestered by beggers and shop keepers...Karachi does have a nite life worth checking out i dnt mean clubs and stuff but its like fun onli seems 2 happen at nite dere...Karchi is very developed city so id advise u 2 go there if u want like sum eauty treatments and so forth....

yeahhh totally agree with u! hey wot about the seaa sight..😳..and clifton.. i think karachi is a very posh city. And karchite ppl are sooo nice πŸ˜ƒ.. This time i will defiently visit karachi😳. coz i didn't go this time 😭

Kripa_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

hey !!

i have been to islamabad but i can't remember thier names...but its very beautiful ,quiet and a very clean city...😳...Since i am a lahori so i will tell u some very nice places in lahore..

Badshahi masjid,Shahi qila and menar-e-pakistan(these places can be easily found)...Go there at 3 or 4..coz lahore is a very hot place...and u have to take off ur shoes when u visit shahi qila.. so dont go there in the afternoon

Fortress staduim: This is in defence...and its bit near to the old airport...so u can find this easily as well.. Fortress is one of the modern place..and its worth to go...There are rides,restuarants,and posh shoping malls.😳.Since this is a bahar season in lahore so there will be mela's and concerts in fortress...But go there at night..it will be open till 3 am..so no worries..i bet u'll enjoy there.

Liberty: This is usually called the centre of pakistan..but i m not really sureπŸ˜†. U can take a horse ride,watch bander or reech tamasha..and there are several shopping malls. I always loved to shop there..

Anar kali bazaar: Usually most ppl go there first..coz its one of the oldest bazaar's of South asia...Uhmm but be careful coz its always packed with ppl. U can buy everything at a very cheap prize. Its one of the Cheapest bazaar of lahore..Belive me 😳.. i bought a very lovely shalwar kameez for only 400 rupees...and yeah dont forget to bargain with the shopkeepers!πŸ˜†

Well there are manyyyyyy shopping malls lyke "pace" , H karim baksh" or "sidique"...u can see easily find them...

Gawal mandi food street: lolπŸ˜†..now dont ask me where it is coz i myself got lost..(ahh long story)..u can ask ppl and yeah many tourists go there to eat.. u can eat anything fom kebabs to daal. oh yeah and dont forget to try "firni"

KFC,Macdonalds,King burger,Subway: Thts if u fancy to eat fast food

oh gosh ! they are soo many restuarnt in lahore. i guess everything is alot there.πŸ˜†

Lahore zoo,racecourse park,shalimar garden,nawaz sharif park,jinah park: Worth going!

Sozo water park: for swimminggGGgg and taking ridess πŸ˜ƒ

I m sure ur gonna have some nice time in lahore and islamabad.All the best. Have a nice Time!πŸ˜ƒ

yea agree with u

I would suggest these places tooπŸ˜ƒ

twinkle06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks guys for all the information.. i'll check everything out zarooor!!! I really want to go to karachi but its on the other corner of the country so its kind of a mission to get there! Oh and the KFC i went to in pakistan once was sooo weird.... it was like fried bones instead of fried chicken.. trust me there was hardly any chicken on the bones! 🀒
Anyways keep the suggestions coming in guys! 😊