trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin Karan and Krishna at his house on the upper level, where Krishna has just asked Karan when he wants to get married. Karan Bali is overjoyed at hearing her words, and starts gloating, and saying over and over Karan Bali will you marry me, repeating her words to himself. He walks around his room filled with pictures of Krishna in different outfits. Then he finally says yes, I am so happy because you will marry me. And because Karan Bali has won. (it is a game to him, after all). Then after hearing him go off on his win, Krishna crosses the room over to him and says to listen to her words. She is very sad the whole time she is talking to him, and you can tell her heart is breaking at the deal she has just made. A deal with her life, for the life of her brother. She said that once we have the wedding, we have to go far away after that. And it will be just us two there at the ceremony noone else. My parents must not know anything about it. That this deal, sorry this "marriage" isn't from love, it's for something else. Then Karan kind of laughs obnoxiously, and says, yes it will be just us two and afterwards we will go far away from here because Karan wants only Krishna. Then Krishna stops him there and says but Krishna wants her brother free. That day then Karan and Krishna will marry. And that same day I will wait in the car, after which I will never return to this place. Karan then says, I want that, just you and me, agreed? Krishna says, agreed. It is so sad, he doesn't even care that she is unhappy, just that he has won. Which makes it obvious Karan loves only himself, because true love is selfless and about caring about the other person's unhappiness. Two things Karan doesn't have a clue about, loser.

Krishna, having just made a deal with a demon, goes downstairs to the lower level where she sees Veera has left. she asks the watchman, the girl that was here, where is she? The watchman tells her that she had left already.

The scene shifts to the Rajkot jail, where an emotional Nutan goes with Mahindra and chand to see Nirvaan in his cell. Nutan is upset, and asks nirvaan why is he here etc. Then Nirvaan says it is his fault, for getting involved with such a bad character etc. Nutan says that if Krishna honors Karan's wishes then Nirvaan will be a free man. But then Nirvaan says to his mother that Krishna doesn't need to marry that demon. He says he would do anything but she doesn't have to marry him. Nutan is moved by his words and says that today you aren't a sister's brother but you are a mother's son.

The scene changes again to a mandap site where the arrangements have been made for a wedding, a covered tent where there is a havan area and decorations in red fabric with gold tinsel. The moon is full and shines golden over a night sky. Karan looks very smug, he takes out two wine glasses and a bottle of champagne from his car and goes near the tent. He says to himself, so these are the fruits of winning, Cheers!! He goes on to say, you know what Karan, you're the best. (how conceited). Then he laughs and says Krishna Chandrana, and toasts her, then he drinks some more of his wine and then he looks up at the full moon, says hey moon and says Cheers and toasts the moon!! (what a nut).

The scene shifts to the Neelkanth house where Krishna is sitting downstairs talking to Parth in her head. Nutan calls her and tells her that she saw Nirvaan in the jail and repeats his words. Then she and Krishna hold hands, it is a mother daughter moment. She tells Krishna to swear to her she won't do anything to compromise the house. She has Krishna's hand on her head. Krishna then promises her and then Nutan walks off.

Krishna, depressed and forlorn, sits at a table and writes a goodbye letter to her sweetheart Parth. She has flashbacks of Holi when he proposed and then of the phone call the day before when he told her of the good news, and write to him about how they were childhood friends etc and some sweet words that describe how she feels for him. Then she writes that Krishna's life with Parth in it has ended. It is a sad goodbye.

Then Krishna pranams Neelkanth and he wakes up and starts lamenting his fate. He is worried about Nirvaan and his future in jail. But Krishna says to him it won't happen, your son will come back. He brightens up and asks are you telling the truth? then she says, yes, I promise you that he will come back. He tells her that if Nirvaan is the lamp of this house then you are the light. He gets emotional and says that if you go then the light will also go. He cries.

Krishna goes to her room, where Veera and Gunjan are asleep. She watches them and cries silently, knowing she won't be able to see them much longer.

The sun rises over Rajkot and the birds are chirping, it is morning. Krishna is praying in front of the house's mandir. Nutan comes over with Gunjan and tells her to hurry up because the court is going into session soon. Krishna tells her to go ahead because she is going to the temple first and then later to the courthouse. Veera then tells Krishna she needs a word with her and tells her about the man who bumped into her at Karan's house.

The scene shifts to the courthouse, where the judge is about to give sentencing on Nirvaan's case. Then Karan Bali comes dressed in a black suit with blue shirt and says one minute judge I have something to say, then he goes and takes his oath and testifies on the stand. Karan then says that Nirvaan is innocent. Then the scene shifts to Krishna at her house, who gets a note and wedding attire from Karan who says get dressed as a bride right away and come over. There are brightly colored red bangles and ornaments, a tikka etc. He writes, red is the color of my love. Krishna dresses up sadly. The scene shifts again to the court where Karan says it was an accident and that it isn't Nirvaan's fault. The sisters are happy.

Then the scene shifts again to Neelkanth's house where Krishna walks downstairs in a red sari, dressed in bridal finery. The phone rings, it's Karan Bali from the courthouse. He tells her, it's your Karan, your groom. He says that our wedding is coming. Then Krishna goes to the house mandir again and prays to Goddess Durga for strength and then Lord Krishna. The bell rings and she opens the door. It is Parth, who looks surprised to see Krishna in her wedding ensemble, and Krishna looks just as surprised to see him. The camera shifts between her expression and Parth's and freezes on her face in black and white. The episode ends.

*I was happy to see more of Parth, but otherwise a sad episode.*

*what happens between Parth and Krishna? Can Veera find evidence to prove Karan's guilt in time? And where is Nishant? Find out next week on Paraya Dhan.*

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 Thanks for the update.

Where is Nishant????
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the udapte
poor parth 😭
i never tought nirvaan would stick up for his sister but i must say well done nirvaan 👏
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch for the update