3rd April update- Krishna's choice

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

The episode begins in the courthouse, outside the courtroom where Karan Bali and Nutan are standing in the hall. Nutan gets mad when Karan Bali asks her to give her daughter Krishna to him in marriage and smacks him. Karan gets angry, but looks around his left and right to see everyone is watching them, then cools down and smiles. He says to her, Everything else was fine but this is wrong. Then he is telling her to think of the respect of her house etc. And Nutan gets angry at him of all people telling her to think of the respect of her house and raises her voice to him. Then Karan becomes aware that she is causing a scene, so he tells her "stop shouting." And then says that if your daughter doesn't matter to you, then just wait and see what happens to the son, and his face and voice are threatening. Then he folds his hands together and says "Namaste Mataji" and coolly walks off. (how two-faced, he has just issued threats to both her kids and then makes it look like he just gave her respect.)

Nutan, reacting to Karan's mean words starts to lose her balance and then she starts to feel faint but then Krishna and Veera come out of the room, see her, call "mother mother" and then catch her before she falls.

The scene shifts to the Rajkot jail, where Jati Bua dressed in an olive green sari and choli (she looks dreadful), comes with Paras to visit Nirvaaan. She walks through the jail corridor calling "Nirvaan Nirvaan" and goes to the end of it, where Nirvaan is in the back cell. Then she starts saying "what happened to you Nirvaan, I didn't want this to happen." (how fake). And goes on lying and lamenting his fate and then Paras asks him if he is ok. Then Jati Bua says well how can he be ok with Krishna for a sister. Krishna could have married Karan Bali and freed her brother but no she didnt, and she is going to get married eventually, so why not to Karan Bali? Then she just criticizes Krishna for her lack of character and then Nirvaan who can't hear another word, exchanges looks of disdain with Paras (even Paras thinks this act is a bit much), and says, "Enough! I won't hear another word about my sister!!" He defends his sister's decision to not agree to Karan Bali's selfish demands. Then Jati Bua says if he has a thing for staying in jail then stay but she will go and wish for his freedom etc.

The sun has risen over Rajkot, and a new day of the trial has started in the courtroom. The lawyer for the plaintiff's side gives his argument against Nirvaan. Then it is the turn of Vakil Saab, the defense lawyer to make his case for Nirvaan. But he just sits there, looking down at the desk and says nothing. Then Veera is all upset and says say something Vakil saab, make your case. Then she thinks aloud that everything is a conspiracy. Then the defense lawyer says no I won't say anything, you were the one who make a mistake and now you have ruined it. Then the camera shows the expression of each sister and then Mahindra, who all look disappointed. The judge says that this case will be decided tomorrow and then closes it for the day.

Then in the hallway of the courtroom, after the announcement, Nutan collapses from the stress of the day and the sisters come and get her. The scene shifts to the Neelkanth house where Nutan is resting in bed and the doctor is standing there and saying that she has a high blood pressure because of what has happened and to avoid giving her any undue excitement. Then downstairs, a huge bouquet of colorful flowers arrive at the door, and Gunjan gets it. She then brings it over and asks Krishnadi, what is this? Who sent it? Then Krishna takes the bouquet and tells Gunjan to go in the back. Krishna then reads the huge get well card attached to the bouquet, it is from Karan. In it, he says that everyone's life is in your hands, Krishna. Your mom's life, your brother, yours, and your entire satyug. So decide right away about this. Yours, Karan Bali.

Later that evening, there is a scene where the verdict is announced and Nirvaan gets the maximum sentence for murder, life imprisonment and then Krishna wakes up, she is having a bad dream. The phone rings and it is Parth on the other end. (finally). He is wearing a lovely light pink shirt and sipping coffee from a mug, and as he sips, he tells Krishna that he is happy, because he spoke to his father about marrying her and then his father will speak to hers about it. Then Krishna says that is great, but she sounds sad. Then Parth, hearing the sadness in her voice, asks what happened. Then Krishna is like nothing, she is happy. Parth says that your voice doesn't sound very happy to me and laughs. He tells her, "why don't you become my bride right away and come over to the house?" (yes Parth I will be there in a heartbeat lol). And then Krishna hears a noise and tells Parth something happened and she hangs up suddenly.

Neelkanth falls out of his wheelchair and she helps him back into it. He says what kind of life is this? I am not a good father, I don't want to live anymore. Then Krishna, saddened by his words, says that no live for us, your children. She says to him that your son will definitely come home, this is my promise to you. I promise this.

Then in her room, Parth's words echo in her head and she asks him for forgiveness for what she is going to do, marry Karan etc. She wakes up and Veera asks her what happened. Then Krishna says that day and night I have been asking myself this question, and I have to know the answer. She says she will go to the temple and get it. then Veera says ok I will go with you, Krishna refuses but then later agrees.

the scene shifts to the temple and the image of Durga is shown, a bhajan singing the praises of Durga plays. then Veera asks Krishna what is happening here, and she tells her the devotees are offering their prayers. then Krishna and Veera both fold their hands together, close their eyes and pray. Later Krishna goes and rings the temple bell with her hand, for such a long time until her hand starts bleeding and her face is perspiring and keeps looking at the image, she is aksing Her for an answer. Then tears roll down her face. Veera wipes them away for her. The priest comes and reassures them that whatever question you have, the answer can be found here in Srimad Bhagavad Gita, and presents Krishna with a copy of the book. He puts a red tikka on both of the girls' foreheads and sprinkles flower petals on them. Krishna puts the book to her forehead as a sign of respect. Another devotional song of Durga plays in the background.

The scene shifts to Karan Bali's house. The butler tells Karan that the guy has come. Then Karan asks the guy, why he came? And tells him harshly to answer him. He then gives the guy a roll of Rupee notes and says you are dead. then he tells him to go "underground", go far from here, somewhere remote, and does he understand the word "underground"? Then the guys says yes. Karan says to go underground or else and then threatens him. He tells him the police reports already say that you are dead, so it wont be a big deal to get rid of him. The butler comes and announces that Krishna has come. So then Karan tells him to show the guy out through the back way.

On the first floor, Krishna tells Veera to go downstairs that she will go face Karan alone and Veera doesn't want to leave her there. So then Veera goes downstairs to the entrance, where the guy bumps into her because he is in a hurry. then he says "sorry sorry my fault" and then runs out. Veera is startled because she remembers him but doesnt know from where.

Krishna comes upstairs to Karan, dressed in a hot pink salwar suit, and sees huge blowups of her pictures everywhere on stands. (spooky). And then Karan says come Miss Krishna Chandrana. Then he talks of the sweet smell of success, how good it is. Krishna gets up her nerve and says that she lost and he won. Then Karan is unable to believe his ears and asks her what she said, Krishna repeats her words and asks him when does he want to marry her. He, shocked, at this submission, drops some of the Krishna pictures in his hand into the floor. the camera goes from Krishna's face to Karan's and then back to hers. The episode ends.

*What happens to the family when they find out what Krishna has done? How does Parth react to the news? And when is Vedant coming? Find out tomorrow in Paraya Dhan.*

I was very happy to see Parth back in the episode, that was the highlight for me. Other than that, not surprised that Krishna gave in, because she is always pulling the family out of the fire. But I know something will happen to foil Karan, trust me. My asst is finished so I can get back to important things like watching Paraya Dhan and Parth and Krishna!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks, 👏

But where is Nishant. 😡
AfghanLeena thumbnail