hijab777 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows about this actor name Adil Murad, he is the son of legendary actor Waheed Murad. I seem to find no information regarding him on the internet. Does anyone know...have any pictures, can you kindly please post them here...so people know him....I saw him in Ghaffar @ Dhorajee and I didn't knew he existed.....and I watch drama's all the time..So, get the word out and post some pic people!!

This is the only pic of this actor online...😕 so hope u guys can find more about him....
Thx
Hijab777!
Edited by hijab777 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
oh ya i also saw him in [email protected] also in a serial
dont remember the name of the serial but the story was soooooo weared ......... he "was" a guy 😛 in that serial but then something happened i duno wat it is and then doctors told him that he gendre is going to change..... 😕 ......and then they do some kind of surguries and stuff and then he turned out to be a girl 😕 ..........i know its weared and i was totally shocked to see that serial and was thinking that it can happen in real ?????
but they showed in that serial that aurat kitni bay bas hoti hai........etc........actuallly when he was a guy tu woh apni behan aur fiancee bar kafipabandi lagata tha kay yeh nahi karo parda karo etc.......but then he became a girl us ko bhi wahi karna parta tha......and he hate it....so that how they showed kay men aurat par pabandi lagatay hain par agar woh khud ko unki jaga par rakh kar dekhain tu unku pata chalta hai kay kitna mushkil hai etc