Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
awsomeeeeee karishma...lol kripa is one spoiled girl...i just love the way karan pampers her ...daddy cleaning the room was soooo sweetyyy lol...sunny sounds lyk an idiot kid with 'oh i am so coool' sort of attitude wen in reality he is an idiot lol...doesnt sounld lyk amn adarsh kid he is picturised lyk lol...kunal is one over proudy father lol...newayz it was a fabulous partttt...cont sooooooooon!!!!! 👏
*dels* thumbnail

Awesome! 😛Kripa is too innocent, i actually don't like being pampered so much. I like people who care but not caring too much because if we don't agree with anything they say, they will feel bad and we will be thinking of how much they cared and we have to finally agree without breaking their hearts!! But Kripa is gonna run away breaking her parents! So its kinda trouble!!😆 I can't wait for Angad's intro😳 continue soonn

Edited by *dels* - 17 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
excellent.waitin for the next part 👏
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome... dats all i can say, i really loved it, jus read all of it now... it was totally kool n cnt wait to read more!!!!!! 👏
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg! awesome part! wow! awww kripas a spoilt braaat?! lol mmm... its gonna b intrestin how she meets angad... n ouch..! she's getin marid 2 sum strangers kid... oookay... rite soon..! wanna know where this'll b goin 😃
very nice part!
xx !MWAH! xx
xx Saz xx
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gaurav''s Love

wowwwwww kya sapne dhekti hai 😆 😆 😆 lol a pampered lil girl....with karan n nandani as her parents 😆 😆 😆 nehow.....still a great starting i must say.....ugh poor kripa.....plz continue soon fab part 👏 p.s I'm the first one😆yaay me😃

hey. yea ur da first one😳thanx so much. n yeah she is rly papered. like she's spoiled but not a brat you noe😆thanx again n keep reading

omg.. people are so old fashion! bachpan pai rishta pakka.. i no it happens but really! tell u child or just dont do it!!! 😡

continue soonnn

yeah i noe, stuff liek dis rly pisses me off! i mean...even nowadays :mordern" paretns still do dis. lolz newayz thank youuu

Originally posted by: pooja1221

lovd it... n from the intro even i havn't traveled in a train 😆 n e wayz the story sounds really gud can't wait for the next part! 👏

lolz oh u havent😆wehn i first travelled on the train i was so scared but now im good with it😆i hope u like it wen the real sotry starts. it gets more interesting then

great part....OMG if i was kripa i would have screamed right there😆 coont sooon

lolz nah i think i wud have kept quiet like kripa😆but yeah its rly freaky to have dat happen. thanx 4 readin

Originally posted by: popgirl

Gr8t Fanfic Continue Soon 👏 👏 👏   

thank you!!!! hope u keep readin

OMG Karishma... tht was an AWESUM prt!!! i LOVED it!!! 😳
👏
👏
she's daddy's girl!!! soooo cute!!! 😳 nd spoiled too!!! 😆
i too like the parties coz i get to dress up!!! 😳 it's soooo much fun!!!
me nd Kripa in this story r much alike... i like it!!! 😳 kinda cool!!!
i CANNOT wait for Angad's intro... sooo continue soon!!! 😛

yeah i think dats the only reason y i like these parties and the food!! kripa's story is alot like mines too..expect for the da fixed marriage part😆 i take it as a compliment, its nice if ppl can relate to the story😳thnxxx xoxoxo

Originally posted by: erier101

omg!! lolz when i read the first line i was like wtf, is this the right story...lol....the dream confused me firstly, but after reading it over i finally understood it...it was soo....nice...and...dreamy 😆  😳 .... aww they are such a nice, small, close family!! i love it!! kripa is so lucky, pampered by her parents like that.. its not always a good thing though, there should be limits...ugh, i sound so grown-upy  😆 ... i get spoiled a lot, i got my ipod when i wanted it, io worked hard to get it, and now i lost it!!  😭 ...im getting a laptop before my freshmen year in high school.... i passed all my dad's little "sharts!!!" 😆 ... ill get a cell phone during high school... and i get everything i want, unless my parents really do thing that i dont need it...lol....but i still have to do all my chores, never get excused from those... my dad spoils me, but my mom tries really hard to rid me from such rights...lol...she really thinks that i dont need any space, or else i will runaway or something!! which i wud never do cuz im content with my life...well, sorta...lol...so yea... kripa is really lucky to be spoiled like that, man, its the sibling-free kids....ive seen it, all the kids who are only-child in their family get spoiled a lot....hai...how i wished that was teh story with me!! lol, ok ima stop blabbering about myself now...soo.... wow that hting was so unexpected!! i hate these old fashioned things.... sunny sounds like such a boring nerdy kid, and kunal sounds disgusting...no offense...hmm if i were in kripa's place i wud let go of the soft tone and start with the tantrum and attitude 😉  😆 ... cant wait for angad's intro!! cont soon 😛  😳  👏

woowwww dats long!!!!!! thank youuuu! lolz yeah kripa's rly dreamy like dat😆 im happy pple are able to relate to it so much, its makin me happy😳 yeah i got my cell on my 8th grade graduation. in a soph in high school n i thnk i've changed my phone like 5 times already😆 and bout kunal well yeah he's jus annoying. lolz can u imagine being sum1 like his daughter in law? n sunny is...no comment😆

Originally posted by: sna004

Omg Karishma! That was sooooo great!!! Hahah, I'm sort of 'spoiled' like her if you could call her that. I don't know how to cook and I always get lectures at home but I make that face and it's OK all over again! Hahah, mom dad say 'what will you do when you get married?' And I give them that face: you think I'm going to get married! Hahahah.. lovely story, I can picture myself there! But my parents are strict too! They always make sure I'm not stubborn because that is one thing they don't want us kids to get! Haha, I guess it doesn't work with me! 😃 But when I think a lot I feel that I'm a bad girl but nah, I do (most of the times) what I'm told to! Unless I'm in the rebellious mood 😈 Enough about me.. wonderful concept!!

awwww thanx!!!!!!! ur new? hope ur enjoiyng IF. n my life is jus like urs...im not an only child but my dad rly spoils us all in my house n my mom keeps us grounded. im soooo happy dat soo many ppl many relate to the story!!! i hope it continues liek dat!!! lozl thank you soo much and i rly hope u keep reading n writin gsuch long comments!!!

Originally posted by: sna004

And I so agree with Nadiha! Sunny sounds too boring! And Kunal.. stop bragging about your kid!

lolz i have an uncle like kunal i fell like killing him everytime i meet him😆

Originally posted by: mitali_s

awsomeeeeee karishma...lol kripa is one spoiled girl...i just love the way karan pampers her ...daddy cleaning the room was soooo sweetyyy lol...sunny sounds lyk an idiot kid with 'oh i am so coool' sort of attitude wen in reality he is an idiot lol...doesnt sounld lyk amn adarsh kid he is picturised lyk lol...kunal is one over proudy father lol...newayz it was a fabulous partttt...cont sooooooooon!!!!! 👏

yeah she is spoiled but she's not bratty u noe. my daddy cleans my room too. n sunny well he doesnt sound like a "coool" dude, he sounds like a nerd (no offense)😆 thanx so much mitali!!!!

Originally posted by: *dels*

Awesome! 😛Kripa is too innocent, i actually don't like being pampered so much. I like people who care but not caring too much because if we don't agree with anything they say, they will feel bad and we will be thinking of how much they cared and we have to finally agree without breaking their hearts!! But Kripa is gonna run away breaking her parents! So its kinda trouble!!😆 I can't wait for Angad's intro😳 continue soonn

heyyy dels. yeah i guess wut u said is tru although i luv getting pampered it isnt always good. look wuts happening to kripa now...they fixed her up with ...sunny. I cant wait for Angad either😳

Originally posted by: deeya123

excellent.waitin for the next part 👏

thank youuu i hope u enjoy the next part too. it'll get more interesting soon.

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

Awesome... dats all i can say, i really loved it, jus read all of it now... it was totally kool n cnt wait to read more!!!!!! 👏

thank youuu n dats all i can say😳 im trying the whole happy happy style since my last ff was rly gloomy😆

thank youu so much

Originally posted by: Chotii

omg! awesome part! wow! awww kripas a spoilt braaat?! lol mmm... its gonna b intrestin how she meets angad... n ouch..! she's getin marid 2 sum strangers kid... oookay... rite soon..! wanna know where this'll b goin 😃
very nice part!
xx !MWAH! xx
xx Saz xx

heyy n thank youuu. well her meeting anger isnt rly the cool part,its the journey dats rly fun..i hope. lolz i noe man can u imagine marry sum1 like sunny with kunal as a father in law? ewwww. lolz.

------

Thank You Guys. I Hope you all like it even the silent readers😳 I'll cont tomorrow I think. Thanks again

Karishma***

Numera* thumbnail
OMG yay u started a new ff!! i had no idea u started already!! omg i loved it sooooo much!!! i loved all the characters lol i feel really bad for kripa though! HOWEVER if her parents didnt do this she'd never meet angad so its a good thing!!! i really cant wait for Angad's intro!!! omg im soo excited bout this ff the concept is just AMAZING!!! continue sooN!
Love''sAngel thumbnail
nice part
who is this sunny anyways???
hope it is angad...
continue soon
RandomSquared thumbnail

Originally posted by: Numera*

OMG yay u started a new ff!! i had no idea u started already!! omg i loved it sooooo much!!! i loved all the characters lol i feel really bad for kripa though! HOWEVER if her parents didnt do this she'd never meet angad so its a good thing!!! i really cant wait for Angad's intro!!! omg im soo excited bout this ff the concept is just AMAZING!!! continue sooN!

hey numi!! and thanxx..they 2n part will be up in like 2 sec so i hop ei liek it n comment!!

nice part
who is this sunny anyways???
hope it is angad...
continue soon

no sunny is sunny...angad will be introduced in this part. thanx n hope u keep reading

Karishma

RandomSquared thumbnail
Walk on Fire…

It was as if there was a storm that night. But not one created by the skies, there was a storm in the Sharma house. Every stick and stone in the house prepared itself for the undoubted confrontation that was about to take place amongst them. Kripa didn't know how to react. At first she was calm when the reached the house, she was gathering her thoughts. How could she say anything? What was the normal way to react to such a situation? Kripa didn't know anything, all she knew was there was no way she was ever going to marry Sunny. She couldn't even stand his father how would she stand the son?

"Kripa, we were going to tell you soon enough", said Karan patting Kripa's leg. Kripa turned her face and rolled her eyes. 2 years they haven't mentioned their pathetic arrangement even once, can someone explain what soon enough actually means? Kripa confused and hurt did nothing but shed tears as her parents explained themselves. "Kripa, Sunny is such a good boy. He's so dedicated, I'm sure once you meet him you'll like him", her mother explained. "Besides, you'd marry any guy we choose anyway right? So what's the difference if we had him chosen since your birth", Karan added quickly.

That was it. That just blew Kripa's fuse. "What do you mean any guy you chose baba?", asked Kripa raising her eyebrows and wiping her tears. Kripa wished she sounded more assertive but she didn't. Kripa was never able to raise her voice upon her parents, and perhaps that's why her parents never took her seriously. And even today, perhaps the she really needed then to understand her she still couldn't get that inner voice out. "Kripa the bottom line is that we know what's good for you and we chose Sunny for you", said Karan with a strict tone. "But what about what I want baba? Doesn't that matter?", Kripa asked. "Of course it does honey. If you like Sunny then you wont marry him", said Nandini.

Although that somewhat calmed Kripa down, it didn't entirely make her feel better yet. "Mama, the point isn't whether I want to marry Sunny or not, the point is how could you guys just go and fix my marriage like that?", Kripa asked still crying. "Kripa, Kunal and I are best friends and…what difference does it make that we fix it when your were born?", Karan asked. Kripa got up and began heading towards her room. She had enough of this. Just before she left the family room she turned around and faced her parents. "Were you that upset that you had a girl? Was I that much of a burden to you that you went to fixed my marriage the day I was born? Couldn't you wait until I grew up at least before you began thinking about giving me away?", Kripa cried out. "Kripa!", screamed Karan as he got up from his chair. "You know, if it was that bad to have girl then you should have just put me up for adoption", yelled back Kripa then she ran into her room.

That night as Kripa cried her heart out in her room, Karan and Nandini were talking about what to do in theirs. "What if she says no Karan, what are we going to do", asked Nandini. "Don't worry, I know my daughter. She isn't going to say no", Karan replied. "How do you know Karan? She seemed so hurt", complained Nandini. Kran sighed and answered Nandini confidently. "Look, Kripa maybe angry and upset but she will never go against my decision. I know that, she'll be sad for a while but she knows she'll never be able to do anything about it and so she'll accept it". Nandini nodded sadly, "I don't want o force this on her but we already gave our word to Kunal Bhai", she said.

They kept talking, but didn't notice Kripa standing outside their door quietly listening to what they were saying. The words of her father kept echoing in her mind. She'll never be able to do anything about it. Kripa was sure as hell that she was going to do something about it.

Next Day:

Kripa went to her aunts house to visit her cousins. Kripa and her cousins were very close, and she hoped they would be able to help her. But nowadays Kripa's hope always seems to prove her wrong. Kripa told them about her problem and even asked for help. "No", answered Anita. Kripa's head fell down in disappointment. "Please guys, cant you just talk to my dad?", she asked. Suraj laughed, "Look Kripa. Everyone knows how hot headed your dad is, I'm sorry but we aren't going to risk our heads like that", he said while eating Lays chips as if nothing was happening. Kripa minded was racing. Here she was asking her cousin, who she was always there for, here she was asking them to help her this one time and they were simply saying no with not even an ounce of regret. Was this the love they had for her? " Kripa, he's probably not all that bad, and you don't have a boyfriend either, and well I doubt you'll ever have one so you might as well", said Anita. Kripa laughed and said, "Oh so just because I don't change my boyfriends like you every week, that means everyone can just throw me at any guy they want"? Anita got up and rolled her eye's. Before leaving the room, Kripa heard Anita mumbled a curse telling Kripa to go to hell.

Seeing her cousins reactions to her situation, angered Kripa even more. She may have been the quiet one, the one who listens to whatever her parents say, the little one but that didn't mean she'd jump off a bridge if they told her to jump off a bridge. Now she'd show everyone that she wasn't a little puppet, that she had her own mind and she had full control over her life. Now everyone would take her seriously.

"So what are you going to do?", asked Anna. "If I knew I wouldn't be talking to you now would I", said Kripa sipping her ice coffee. Anna was one of Kripa's closest friends, and they met in the Hill Side caf almost everyday to talk. Kripa knew she had to do something, but she didn't know what exactly it was…and so she went to Anna for advice knowing she wouldn't turn her down like Kripa's back stabbing cousins. After talking for hours, Anna came up with an idea. "Maybe you should run away!", Anna suggested. "Where do I go?", Kripa asked playing with the whipped cream on top of her coffee. Anna thought for a while and snapped her fingers. "Look, my aunt lives in Colorado and she's really cool. You can go there and live with her", she said. "What if my parents come after me?", Kripa asked thinking. "Kripa, your 21, your parents cant do anything about your leaving the house! And your turning 22 next week anyway. Go there, I'll talk to my aunt, she wont say no", Anna said very excited. Kripa thought for a while. Kripa has always been a saver. Whether it be birthday, lunch, or diwali money Kripa has always saved and saved. She had about 3 thousands dollars in her bank account. That should be enough to survive initially. Kripa thought even more, she was scared but at the same time she was very motivated.

Kripa didn't runaway right away though. She talked to her parents again, trying to reach a compromise to call off this marriage but this time her father just got mad and yelled at her. And that was it, it simply finalized Kripa's decision to runaway. The first thing she did was take out about $500.00 from her bank account. Then without letting her parents know she transferred all the money in her account to a new account she opened. She did this because she knew the first thing her father would do is freeze her account. The only problem was that Kripa wasn't able to get a ticket to Colorado. She could have but since it was break in all the colleges and schools, prices were sky high. Kripa didn't know too much about living on her own, but she knew it was expensive and there was no way she could spend half of her savings on a plane ticket.

"Why don't you just steal your parents car?", asked Anna. "Anna! I already going to break their hearts by running away, I'm not going to steal their car too! And besides I cant drive on the highway. The last time I did I crashed, that how I lost my car remember", Kripa said. "Yeah, I remember", Anna kept on thinking of a way to help Kripa. "Okay, I know this guy", Anna said. "Okay…why does that matter?", asked Kripa. "He isn't going to Colorado, but he's going to California which is just like three states away, so he can take to up to California and you can take a bus to Colorado from there", Anna said looking through her phone. "NO!", yelled Kripa. "Why?", asked Anna. "Anna, I'm not going to go half way around the country with a complete stranger!", she said. Anna rolled her eye's, "Kripa, you make up your mind. I'll just let him know either ways", Anna said.

Kripa thought long and hard about what she was going to do. She was pretty sure she wasn't going to go with the stranger, and so her options went from stealing her parents car or maybe running away to someplace closer. But where closer, she had no where to go. What was she to do now? Whatever she was to do, she had to do it soon because soon enough her dad was going to notice that she transferred all the money to a new account. That night Kripa fell asleep on that note.

Karan had gotten up around 6 to check up on Kripa like he did almost every morning. Every morning he would get up, go to Kripa's room, check that she's okay and then go back to sleep. Every morning he would find her snuggled up on her bed with her teddy bear, but not this morning. He was shocked to see no one there, and all that was on the bed was a note. Karan quickly called Nandini as he began reading the letter.

Dear Dad,

I know your probably really sad, mad and worried right now and you have full right to be. This letter is to let you know that I'm left this house. I think you and I both know why I did this, but it isn't only the wedding. Dad all my life I've been protected so much that I think that I'm being beginning to live your life and not mine. I think it's time I find myself and who I really am. I know I'm going against what you want for me, but I have no other choice. Dad I'd walk on fire for you…but I cant believe that you would actually make me do that.

Kripa

PS- Don't worry too much, I'll be fine

Karan quickly called the police and Nandini began crying.

It was a beautiful morning. Kripa hadn't woken up this early for a very long time, the sky felt so moist and the grass smelt so green. It made Kripa feel alive. Kripa walked to Broadway where Anna was waiting for her. "So, you finally showed up?", Anna asked while hugging her. "I guess I did", Kripa replied. "Okay so here's the deal, this guy is really nice but he's kind of mean too", Anna said squinting her eye's. "He's nice but mean?", Kripa asked confused. "Just know that he isn't a rapist or a drug addict, that's good enough. It's not like your going to marry him anyways", Anna said quickly. "Okay", Kripa was even more nervous now. She held her bag tightly since she packed pepper spray and a box cutter just incase this guy turned out to be a rapist.

Anna was helping Kripa put her suitcase into the truck when someone came and stood next to them. Kripa slowly lifted her head to see a tall man. A really, really tall man standing next to her. It startled her at first, but she tried to act normal. The guy was wearing a big sweatshirt and had his hood on. Kripa could really only make out his eye's that were a green color, but the it was blue around the center of the eye. It made the guy look evil really. After the awkward silence between the three Anna introduced Kripa to the guy. "Kripa this is Angad, and Angad this is Kripa", she said. Angad was still blankly staring at Kripa with a very uninterested expression. "H…hi", whispered Kripa. There was still no response from Angad. "Okay guys, I have to go before my mom wakes up, but you two take care", Anna said as she tightly hugged Kripa again. "Be careful", she whispered into Kripa's ears. "Okay", Kripa said as slight tears came to her eye's. Boy was she scared.

After Anna left, Angad packed a small book bag into the truck of the car and took off this hood and took out his headphones from his ears. The first thing that went through Kripa's head was that he was one hot looking nice mean dude. But she quickly brushed that off. "Where's my money?", he asked. He had a very deep, and an extremely sexy voice. "What money?", Kripa asked confused and scared. Angad looked at the path Anna took while leaving then turned back Kripa. "She said that you'd give me $400.00 if I took you with me", Angad said. "Oh…umm…okay. Do you want the money now?", Kripa asked. "Give me $200.00 now and 200 when we reach there", Angad said giving his hand out. Kripa quickly took 2 hundred dollar bills out of her book bag and handed them to Angad. As Angad was checking if the bills were real or not he asked, "So what's your name?" Kripa looked confused again, "Anna just told you", she said. Angad nodded his head, "I had my head phones on, I didn't hear a word of what she was sayin' ", he explained while putting the money in his pocket. "Oh, okay I'm Kripa", she said taking out her hand for a hand shake. Angad looked at the hand for a minute and then just turned around and started walking to the car, Kripa took her hand back and began following him. "I'm Angad", he said as he got into the car. Kripa got in as well, Her heart was racing right now. It was moving so fast that her heart could win a relay race right about now. Angad was getting settled into the car when he stopped and looked at Kripa. "Just one thing. You do not touch the stereo. If you do, I'll kick you out of my car. Okay?", Angad said very seriously. Kripa stared at Angad as she gulped some water. "Okay", she said trying to smile. "Well lets go then", Angad said happily. Kripa put on her seatbelt, and Angad let out a small laugh seeing that. He turned on the engine and speeded into the street as they headed for California.

And the journey begins…

To Be Continued.

Okay I know I said Florida but that only takes like a day to reach, so I changed it to California. I hope you all enjoyed this part. Now I have to go to sleep.

Comments Please.

Karishma*** Edited by Desi Pride - 17 years ago