Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Sharad,

Thanks for coming on I-F.com. We really appreciate it.

Although I don't watch Bannoo Mein Teri Dulhann, I did see Kabhie To Nazar Milao and you were fantastic and had a great knack for comedic timings. 😊 I really missed you when you were replaced because you and the actor who played Karun were a fantastic duo. Keep it up and you will surely go a long way.

My questions:

1. Are you planning to act in any new serials?

2. Did you like working in Kabhie To Nazar Milao or Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann?

3. Your "motto" on life?

4. Favourite co-stars?

That's all. 😃

maydaboo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sharad,

Hedi here from France like many others here i've been watching bmtd since the beginning n i enjoyed your acting. So keep doing u're all doing really great!!!

So my questions are:
- Do u have ur word to say about the twist in the story
- Do u/the writers pay some attention to the reaction/comments of the audience (in forums or blog) about the track of te serial (like in many us serials where the writers made some dead character survive to content the viewers) to make any improvement or any change in the serial

Thanks for the answers n get our Sagar well soon please!
Khatti Mithi thumbnail

Hailaa, kya kehre ho tum sab? My favorite actor is coming here to IF? Will come back soon and edit this post!!

*edit*

Hey Sharad!😳!!  I am neha.  Welcome to IF!  I have been watching your show banoo main teri dulhan ever since it started and each day I see you, i can't help but think what a tough role you have sucessfully played.  I absolutely love your character.  My favorite line that sagar says is, "Vidya meri best friend hai, meri wife hai, meri angel hai."  I hope that when sagar gets better he continues to say this.  And a few days back when I saw you on the show speaking in your normal voice...well, you don't know how long the entire Dulhann forum including myself had been waiting for that.  You have a lot of talent and i know that you will do very well in the future.  I have a few questions, if you don't mind my asking...

1. The famous question that all of us Dulhan fans want to know: When will Sagar get better?

2. Who or what inspired you to become an actor, in other words, who is your role model?

3. Which co-stars are you most comfortable speaking with or spending time with (from Banoo mein teri dulhan, specifically)?

4. What kind of changes, if any, did you have to undergo in order to play the role of the mentally challenged sagar (not including voice)?

Byeee!   And if you have time, could you try to stop by at the Dulhan forum, we all would love that!

Edited by berrilicious - 17 years ago
marvelous.malks thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! 😳
Wowwwww, awesome news! I cannot wait. 😉 I'll try to get back with the questions! 😳
*Sagar & Vidya* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ill edit my post later with my message. Too excited at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------edited message----------------------------

I am really excited to have a chance to personally have a talk with Sharad! I would really appreciate it if this message is given to him!! It will make me very happy!

Here's my message:

Dear Sharad ji,

Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priya and I am 14 years old. I have been watching your show Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann from day one till today and not once have I changed my opinion that you are the Best Best Best actor!!! The way you carry off your kiddish attitude and express your emotions and feeling is truly unbelievable. You are the hottest guy in the TV industry and have tremendously inspired me! Of all the scenes in Dulhann, my favorites are the ones between Sagar and Vidya (what we like to call 'Romantic SV scenes')!!! The chemistry you both share is absolutely unmatchable in the entire TV and Bollywood industry!!! Your acting skills spicen up the show and both you and Divyanka keep the serial lively!!! I have not found any other show as heartwarming and addicting as Dulhann!!! I would like to keep in touch with you in the future Sharad ji  as you are my role model😳. I would really apprecaite it if you can give me an email address (one you regularly check) so we can stay connected😃😳. I have learned that your role model is Shah Rukh and i agree that he is a superb actor however I must say that there have been many times in Dulhann, such as the scene when you acted as an adult recently, you have portrayed the role better than I think anyone else in the world could have!! BTW in that scene your voice killed me since it was sooo deep and hot! I was speechless!!! It's been wonderful talking to you Sharad but before I go i would really apprecaite it if you answer these questions.🤗😳:

When is your Birthday (In the show and in real life)?-

What is your height?-

The ones that I really want to know that i wish you could please please please answer are:

When is sagar going to get better?

Is Surily out of the show permanently?(I'm praying so here!!)

This is kind of personal, try to answer it please but if you really don't want to you don't have to.   

Are you Divyanka's boyfriend?

Thank you sooo much Sharad ji and i'm really sorry if this was way to long! I hope the questions and request weren't to personal!😳 Good luck in the future and i guarantee that you will succeed! I promise you that you too will become like Shah Rukh one day. Your name will be King Malhotra!!!! Give my love to Divyanka and Indraneil and plz do let them know about India Forums!

Take care of yourself! Best of luck,

Love

Priya.

Edited by *Sagar & Vidya* - 17 years ago
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omgg Tahts great news!
Sharad you soooooo cute and you are a brilliant actor.
KEep up the amazing work!
~LiNa~ thumbnail

OMG!!!! 😃 Sharad coming on IF?
OH WOW! 😆

😳

Here's my message for him!

Hi Sharad! Im another huge fan of yours!I find you really cute when you act like Saagar! You enact Saagar's role really well and I think you're the best male actor I have ever seen!! I would definitely want to meet you someday! I love all your scenes with Divyanka...I think both of you make a really sweet on-screen couple! Both of you have an amazing and mind blowing chemistry together! I really disliked those days of the Dulhan episodes when Surili was trying to create a wall between Saagar n Vidya and i was left awe-struck when i saw you trying to be adult-like on screen and when i heard your actual voice on Dulhan for the first time! I know all of us are just dieing to watch you to become normal and fall in love all over again with Vidya!  Please do visit the Dulhann Forum if you have the time! Before i end my message, i hope you continue to amaze all of us with your superb acting (which i know you will) and those cute scenes you sometimes have with Divyanka! 😳 I hope you have a prosperous career and all the best for you future endeavours!

Lina

P.S. Who is the best actor in the Dulhan serial according to you and Would you mind telling us what would you have been if not an actor?

Edited by ~LiNa~ - 17 years ago
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!! will post soon..after i get over my shock!

-----edited-----

hope this isnt too much...i really wish this message gets passed onto him! will really mean a lot to me!!

here it is:

Hi Sharad,

My name is Nabihah. I am  a 12 year old bengali girl living in the USA. When I found out that you were bengali too I was sooo happy! Atleast we have one thing in common right? 😉 You have no idea how big - huge huge huge fan I am of yours. I almost fainted when I heard you were about to come on IF and I would get a chance to send a message to you! I absolutely adore the way you act on Dulhan, your attitude…everything, and the little preview of you getting normal again was just too cute!! You are amazingly talented in your profession. You make acting seem so easy! I have seen many actors play mentally challenged roles before but never the way you are portraying Sagar on BMTD. Hats off to you! You are such a cute, hot, handsome actor…perfect package I must say! You and Divyanka have such sizzling chemistry it's just not possible to describe. Your character is mentally challenged but still you show Sagar's love to Vidya just so well, it's amazing! I have seen many other soaps with the lead pair just boring, or just sharing little chemistry, but you and Vidya have what I call "Natural Chemistry." You just have to be onscreen together and you will set the screen on fire. You two are literally my favorite Jodi! Now a few (probably asked before) questions I have for you.

I know a lot of people have already asked when are you getting better in BMTD so I won't ask it, instead I'll ask: When you get normal what type of relationship will you and Vidya have? Choose a character from BMTD and tell me how would you change his/her personality Do you relate to Sagar? If so how? I know this is about your personal life but a lot of Vidya-Sagar fans (including me) are dying to know if you and Divyanka are dating?
  1. A request (a lot of girls might ask you this) can you please please please! Just say my name once: "Nabihah" (I will faint!!)

I am probably talking too much! But I just can't help it. You are so talented and such a unique actor. I hope my questions weren't too much or too personal, I am sorry if they were. I wish you all the best in your future! Hope all your dreams come true and you always stay happy! Bye!

Edited by Nabihah - 17 years ago
basanti_diya thumbnail
here is my message

Hi, I m diya from Canada i watch this show everyday ireally love you in it. You are just too good i have no words to explain i really love you and now i wanna see you in seriouse role 😛 and love you 4ever.

Questions:

do you like working wid divyanka?

is kamya punjabi really like that in real life?

your fav role:

your fav serial?

you fav actor?

your fav actress?

fav singer both female and male?

love you take care
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
My message:Oh my gosh, oh my gosh I can't belive this is happening! Sharad your on IF!!! That's like the best news everrrrrrr. I love you in BMTD ur just too good, and ur doing the role really good. I watch Dulhaan every time it airs and it's awesome ur just soo great in it. I really hope this gets read or else. . .I'm going to die Well, umm Ok I forgot to say this b4 but my names Iqra and I'm in Canada and once moreI'm ur biggest fan!You seriously rock! I hope this show nvrrr everr ends and if it does please take another role really fast! 'cause ur just sooooooo good. welll umm thats all for now.
Lots of love and good wishes,
Iqra

My questions
If you were in bollywood whut star would u want to work with?
Well,