shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Manav, Shweta to be felicitated
By: Tushar Joshi
April 3, 2007

The couple will be presented with the Air India Young Achievers Award in the US

Off We Go! Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawaatra

Telly couple Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawaatra love traveling and often make trips to their favourite location — the United States — whenever possible.

This month, Shweta will be visiting New York to host the local Miss India beauty contest.

Giving details about the event, she says, "I've been a judge on the same show in Australia before, so it's good fun and the contest is carried out in a very professional manner.

In fact, a lot of these girls living abroad are very close to their roots and follow Indian customs and traditions. They idolise Bollywood and aspire to be Bollywood actors."

Home sweet home

Interestingly, a few weeks after hosting this beauty contest Shweta will be travelling to States once again. However, this time it will be with husband Manav Gohil.

The couple will be felicitated by Air India as the Young Achievers of 2007. When asked why they were being awarded this title, Shweta jokes, "I think they realised that we keep travelling all the time and this is their way of giving us frequent flier benefits!"

Manav too is quite excited about travelling to US. "It will be a good excuse to beat the heat in the city for 10 days. We will be leaving around April 19 and will return by the end of the month," he says.

Apart from making this US trip, Manav is also excited about moving into their new house in Malad in May. "We've been designing and decorating the house ourselves. In fact, I plan to visit a couple of stores in the US and pick up some stuff for the house."

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/april/154697.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks for sharing..thats cool...congrats to them 😊