Babitta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I feel it would be really nice for Sid and Sia to get together. 😳 I remember watching their characters together when they were younger, and it is really sweet that they kinda like one another. As my mom always says.... the best romantic matches start off as friends. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumuhu thumbnail

I think it is too soon to fall in love with anyone. Sia just went throgh so many changes in her life, finding her biological parents, move into a different country, culture etc. She should take it easy for sometime before making another change in her life. At the moment, Sid is the only young male company in the group and it is very natural to feel attracted to him. It is important to wait until she reaches her acting school and meet more people, put some distance from her new found family and then come back and decide.

If I were Sid, I will tell Astha "not to own ones thoughts and actions, but just love and let live"

bkeero thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with Sumuhu......

They are too young to settle down and know what love really is....

Being really good freinds and understanding each other doesn't always lead to love...

Being away from the family for Sia will actually do her real good, she needs to sort her life out and adjust to all the changes in her life..

And they definately need to bring other guys even if they come and go nothing permanent...

I also think that Astha really doesn't love Sid she is just possesive about him... she doesn't even want to share her freind with anyone, and that's why se probably thinks she loves him....

just my opinion...😊

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u guys are right..but i think that sid and aastha look better 2gether then him and sia.
dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess Sia is too young for Sid. Remeber when they were young, Sia(Astha ) was only about two, while Sid was 10-12 years old. Although Sia is quite mature for her age, there is a huge age difference between the two. In any case I would choose Sia - Sid pair then Astha-SId, Astha love is puppy love and sooner she realises it, better for her.
misskatrina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dalals

I guess Sia is too young for Sid. Remeber when they were young, Sia(Astha ) was only about two, while Sid was 10-12 years old. Although Sia is quite mature for her age, there is a huge age difference between the two. In any case I would choose Sia - Sid pair then Astha-SId, Astha love is puppy love and sooner she realises it, better for her.

ayh sia and sid should get together but does astha even kno how old sid is hes like 30-32 soo if i were astha i wouldnt want to b with a guy thats 12-17 years older than me
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with babitta they should be 2gether